To the noble BORN 6/9/08 (finished)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
One-eye fires a single devastating arrow at Lily, and turns away. The farmer pleads with him"You can't leve me Sir, ill be hung for sure! I might tell them what I know...
Xaros reloads and fires missing On-eye. Lily’s sword nicks the horse, and then vanishes. Her arrow strikes true, sinking into its ribs. Kerin’s attack bounces off a raised shield. One of Swift’s hooves catches the mercenary leader. Cait’s flame does not return, so she changes to leopard form and stalks forward threateningly.
The nearby mercenaries both shoot Rayburn, its quite painful. The men guarding the horses shoot wildly at Cait. The frontline of mercenaries has no luck hitting anyone.

Without a word, One-eye turns, slings his bow and reaches down to pull the farmer up in front of him on the horse. His free hand touches his belt, the dagger noticeable only by its now empty sheath....

OOC: Xaros 9+6=15 spirit weapon 15+5 (2 dmg); L’s bow 17+5 =23 (5dmg) Kerin 7+6, swift 12+6 (5 dmg); Magic missiles: 5 damage
One-eye, 20@ lily (10 dmg)
X-bows 12,9@Cait; 23,16@ rayburn 6+4 damage; Maces 6,9@Kerin
One-eye’s horse @ -17hp
Lily @ -10hp
Rayburn @ -11hp
Merc1 -5hp
Merc8 -5hp

knight_isa

First Post
"Gah... I'm turning into a pincushion again," chokes Rayburn. He turns and runs to take cover near Xaros, where he steels himself and removes the arrows. After removing the arrows he takes a deep breath to calm himself and mutters, "I think my new goal in life is to learn protection from arrows."

OOC: Second wind. +1/4 hp (+4, so his status is -7), right?

WarShrike

First Post
Xaros leans over and touches Rayburn's wounds gently, healing magic flowing from his hand into the mage's body. (CLW 1d8+2).

"I know how it feels." he says with a wry smile. "That's why im taking cover back here."

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
OOC: Kerin are you having Swift bullrush the mercenary between you and One-eye or going off the road to circle him and the crossbowman,
also what do you do if you reach them?
Rayburn: yup +1/4 hp for second wind.

Fenris

Adventurer
Evilhalfling said:
OOC: Kerin are you having Swift bullrush the mercenary between you and One-eye or going off the road to circle him and the crossbowman,
also what do you do if you reach them?
Rayburn: yup +1/4 hp for second wind.

OOC: Around if there is room, when I reach them Kerin will try to pull the farmer to his own horse, or at least off the horse of One eye.

Dekana

Explorer
HP: 7/17, AC: 18, Flat: 17, Touch: 12, F: +5, R: +3, W: +8

Lily walks awkardly to keep up with Rayburn, One-eye's arrow still poking out of a joint in her armor. "Phew!" she says to Rayburn. "Hang on, I'll get to you next." After all, the first duty of the cleric is to keep herself standing!

[sblock=spells/actions]
Move next to Rayburn.
Exchange Obscuring Mist for Cure Light Wounds on herself. 1d8+3 healing.

0 (4): Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1 (3+1): Doom, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, (Sanctuary)
2 (2+1): Spiritual Weapon, Hold Person, (Aid)
Protection domain power

Magic Weapon: 17 rounds (on Kerin)[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Kerin dashes around the mercenaries but is having trouble controlling the horse. (one merc swings wildly as he passes) Kerin still reaches One-eye in time and makes a one handed grab to pull the farmer away to safety. The struggle goes bad, until finally the farmer half-falls off the horse, a dagger hilt protruding from his back, heart’s blood pouring from the wound. The fall leaves nope hope of him surviving.

Cait pounces on the wounded mercenary swinging at Kerin, and pulls him down. The last unwounded merc closes with her, grazing the noble leopard with his mace.
Lily wounds fade away, Raburn has only a bruise remaining, right up until Lily is hit with another bolt. The other nearby crossbow man holsters his bow and sets mace and shield instead of reloading. THe two men further away wait with loaded bows.

Kerin [sblock]“Two-eyes!” the dying man gasps[/sblock]
OOC: Kerin ride 2+8=10, touch AC 24, Grapple nat 1
One-eye ac26, 12 damage. ; Cait ac18, 7 damage.
Lily’s Cure Light wounds 10 hp; Xaros heals 6
Mercs @ Kerin AoO 10, mace17@ Cait (4 dmg) X-bows nat 20@ Lily (dmg 8)
Reyburn@ -1hp
Lily@-8hp
Cait@-4hp
One-eye’s horse @ -17hp
Merc 2,3,4 (stunned) ; Merc 5, -5hp (stunned) ; Merc6 -7hp ; Merc7 -12 (down) ; Merc8 -5hp
Rogues galley (as all sig links are broken)

knight_isa

First Post
Rayburn lets out a sigh of relief as Xaros' spell heals him. "Thank you, Xaros. I guess I was hoping they would miss more often."

After Lily offers her assistance Rayburn reponds, "Thank you, Lily, but I am alright for the moment."

Rayburn then pokes his head up over the rock and looks for a suitable target to zap.

OOC: Rayburn targets One Eye's horse if it is in range (130'). If not, he'll target the merc threatening Cait.
WoMM [40]: 2d4+2

Dekana

Explorer
HP: 9/17, AC: 18, Flat: 17, Touch: 12, F: +5, R: +3, W: +8

Ahh! This is going nowhere! thinks the frustrated cleric. Another six seconds, another arrow-wound healed.

[sblock=spells/actions]
Exchange Sanctuary for Cure Light Wounds on herself. 1d8+3 healing.

0 (4): Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1 (3+1): Doom, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, (Sanctuary)
2 (2+1): Spiritual Weapon, Hold Person, (Aid)
Protection domain power

Magic Weapon: 16 rounds (on Kerin)[/sblock]

Remove ads