D&D 5E Tons of Exploring Eberron Previews

Exploring Eberron, the new sourcebook, is nearly here, and Keith Baker has been sharing previews! So many previews! Below are some of them, but if you check out Keith's InMyEberron Twitter stream and keep scrolling down, you'll find more, and more, and more!

This book is looking gorgeous. It will be arriving on DMs Guild soon.

exeb1.jpg

EYRFa8FXkAEHbSG.jpg

EYFGzGwXsAAN1tZ.jpg

ExE-ch4-Thunder-Sea-spread-1024x673.jpg

EX6V4NlX0AIb1nk.jpg

EXwAmWSWoAYq373.jpg

EXdO0gGX0AEGC2T.jpg

EWyT6ejXYAMhZLN.jpg

EWDowHzWAAMzYAP.jpg

ETQEaOJWsAEzyOx.jpg

ESruaN9XQAAWm0l.jpg

ESHoqb8WAAEOQtN.jpg

R_J_K75

Legend
That Goblin is counting at us, clearly its evil, quick kill it. Seriously does anyone ever use the different made up languages? I had to take French 101 from middle school through my senior year of high school and barely passed, how will I ever get through Goblin?

Looks like a nice addition to the Eberron shelf think I'll get it when its out.

Weiley31

Legend
That Goblin is counting at us, clearly its evil, quick kill it. Seriously does anyone ever use the different made up languages? I had to take French 101 from middle school through my senior year of high school and barely passed, how will I ever get through Goblin?

Looks like a nice addition to the Eberron shelf think I'll get it when its out.
I had my character recently engage in Undercommon with a Drow we captured. Course I didn't go the extra 50 miles by pretending to say the language, we just had the convo on "English" but everybody acted like they couldn't understand what my guy and the Drow were saying to each other.

R_J_K75

Legend
I had my character recently engage in Undercommon with a Drow we captured. Course I didn't go the extra 50 miles by pretending to say the language, we just had the convo on "English" but everybody acted like they couldn't understand what my guy and the Drow were saying to each other.

Kind of what I was getting at, side convos in English because 1 character in a party speaks gnoll has been common in my game since forever. Cant, Planar Speak as well as Realms colloquialisms as well. But I tried once to add some of the Calishite language to a session when the players went to Calimshan and were from the North so effectively making them outsiders. After they realized I wasn't having a stroke and speaking in a strange language it was pretty funny but I decided then and there that I would never do it again. Even though the scene turned out pretty funny it was more trouble than its worth.

Weiley31

Legend
Kind of what I was getting at, side convos in English because 1 character in a party speaks gnoll has been common in my game since forever. Cant, Planar Speak as well as Realms colloquialisms as well. But I tried once to add some of the Calishite language to a session when the players went to Calimshan and were from the North so effectively making them outsiders. After they realized I wasn't having a stroke and speaking in a strange language it was pretty funny but I decided then and there that I would never do it again. Even though the scene turned out pretty funny it was more trouble than its worth.
Honestly, the ONLY DND made up language you can use, if ya know it, is the Elven that you jack from Tolkien.

But I don't know.HOW you'd do Draconic, Undercommon, etc etc.

R_J_K75

Legend
Honestly, the ONLY DND made up language you can use, if ya know it, is the Elven that you jack from Tolkien.

Read the Hobbit and LotR but my pea brain only got through a page and a half of the Silmarillion. I couldn't keep the names and characters straight. I don't think theres much hope for me incorporating JJR Elven anytime soon, especially since 2/3 of my players haven't read it. One of the major hurdles Ive found with adding any kind of superfluous fluff to a campaign is having player buy in, which can be difficult to get at times.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases