D&D 5E Tons of Exploring Eberron Previews

Exploring Eberron, the new sourcebook, is nearly here, and Keith Baker has been sharing previews! So many previews! Below are some of them, but if you check out Keith's InMyEberron Twitter stream and keep scrolling down, you'll find more, and more, and more! This book is looking gorgeous. It will be arriving on DMs Guild soon.

Exploring Eberron, the new sourcebook, is nearly here, and Keith Baker has been sharing previews! So many previews! Below are some of them, but if you check out Keith's InMyEberron Twitter stream and keep scrolling down, you'll find more, and more, and more!

This book is looking gorgeous. It will be arriving on DMs Guild soon.

exeb1.jpg

EYRFa8FXkAEHbSG.jpg

EYFGzGwXsAAN1tZ.jpg

ExE-ch4-Thunder-Sea-spread-1024x673.jpg

EX6V4NlX0AIb1nk.jpg

EXwAmWSWoAYq373.jpg

EXdO0gGX0AEGC2T.jpg

EWyT6ejXYAMhZLN.jpg

EWDowHzWAAMzYAP.jpg

ETQEaOJWsAEzyOx.jpg

ESruaN9XQAAWm0l.jpg

ESHoqb8WAAEOQtN.jpg

Phenomen

Explorer
I'm running Eberron's Oracle of War campaign and my players love it. It would be nice to expand the game beyond Mourningland / Breeland in our next campaign. Thanks Keith for such an awesome setting!

MarkB

Legend
But I don't know.HOW you'd do Draconic, Undercommon, etc etc.
You could borrow some of the dragon linguistics from Skyrim. Undercommon could be based on Old English. Have it turn out to be based in the same roots as Common, and actually closer to those roots - it's the uncouth surface races who have twisted and debased it over the centuries.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Seriously does anyone ever use the different made up languages?
Not only do I use these languages heavily in my campaign, if some enterprising conlang type decided to write up a product with common phrases, naming conventions, etc., for all the standard D&D races and the primary D&D monster civilizations (like the giants), I would buy it a heartbeat.

As it is, I've been using English to Klingon translators for Orcish, which works pretty well, but I'd much rather have a book I can have on my shelf and PDF library that stands alone.

EDIT: I also use this Thieves Cant PDF from DMs Guild at my table. My son, who plays a rogue, won't play without it. It's easy to use, you won't sound silly using it, and it rewards characters making Perception or Investigation checks to spot the communication.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Not only do I use these languages heavily in my campaign, if some enterprising conlang type decided to write up a product with common phrases, naming conventions, etc., for all the standard D&D races and the primary D&D monster civilizations (like the giants), I would buy it a heartbeat.

As it is, I've been using English to Klingon translators for Orcish, which works pretty well, but I'd much rather have a book I can have on my shelf and PDF library that stands alone.

EDIT: I also use this Thieves Cant PDF from DMs Guild at my table. My son, who plays a rogue, won't play without it. It's easy to use, you won't sound silly using it, and it rewards characters making Perception or Investigation checks to spot the communication.
Did you know that High Valerian is available on Duolingo? As is Klingon. I thought that was cool.

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
If this shows up on DnDBeyond then I might check out the character options, other than the few bits and pieces in this article, do we know what will be in the book?

Remove ads

Remove ads