• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Toronto Gamers! (Or Ontario Gamers) Introduce Yourself

Turgenev

Hero
Steve Conan Trustrum said:

How can you possibly live so close to me and yet not be in my group? :D

Seriously, you're like 5 minutes away. I live in those buildings beside the construction site across from the McDonalds at Eglinton and McCowan.

I'm at Kennedy & Eglinton (a minute walking distance from the subway station). And it looks like I'm not rpging this weekend after all. :(

I guess I should email you and see when you guys play. I need my RPG fix. :D

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Fiery Todd said:

The V&V Emporium is just to cool for school.

Cheers!

I think that has to be one of the best compliments the site has received. :)

[plug]
The site has also been updated. I'm always tinkering with it and adding new stuff. I've added two new mystical baddies which are based on art from MMII (Zodar & Psurlon). :D
[/plug]

V&V Emporium

Cheers,
Tim

Re: Re: Re: FDP!

Fiery Todd said:

Yeah, we hooked up with Greg at Gen Con this year. Great friend. Great gamer. He introduced James and I to Robin Laws, which was really cool...
Yeah, I was going to go there with him but I ended up having to work.

Valicor

First Post
IceBear said:

I'm at Whites Rd and Bayly in Pickering - looking for players? :)

IceBear

Yea, Im currently trying to get a game set up.

Sorry It took so long to respond Ice beer work and college have kept me busy. But if you are lookign for players or a game I would be intrested. the current people I play with are sort of in shambles. One wil play if another will not & vise verse. And another who refuses to start at 9th level. He thinks its to high a level.

Last edited:

IceBear

Explorer
Well, I'd really rather start at 1st level myself - better for character development and understanding the character's capabilities.

IceBear

JamesM

First Post
I too am always amazed at how insular the Toronto gaming scene seems to be at times. I live in the Scarborough area, out near the Zoo, and have been playing in two regular D&D 3E campaigns, one of which (a Planescape campaign) just wrapped up after over two years of more or less continuous play. Lots of fun, but I'm glad to be devoting myself to the second game more fully, since I'm not DMing and haven't actually played in a regular game for many years now. This will make a nice change of pace.

FraserRonald

Explorer
Toronto Gamers

I'm basically a Kitchener-Waterloo gamer temporarily in Toronto. Got moved here to take on an acting positing (that's acting as in temporary, not as in theatre/TV/movie type). I'm living at the corner of Yonge and Queen's Quay (across from the Toronto Star building). I'm still trying to keep my Kitchener group intact (though with everyone's schedules, that's proving difficult) but I've joined a Toronto game as a player. Still haven't met the group yet (assembled over the internet, so I'm a bit worried at who I'll end up gaming with and if they'll use deodourant).

In any case, just wanted to say hi. If any of you are bored, check out my e-zine, Sword's Edge at www.swordsedge.net. There's a column called the Gamer's Table with stuff about RPGs. This month it's about classes.

And if anyone's looking to game, let me know!

LcKedovan

Explorer
IceBear said:
Hehehehe - I keep trying to get my company to send me to Germany for training, but they never seem to approve. Maybe if they do one day I'll pop in for a game :)

IceBear

Well... I'm a Canadian formerly from the Toronto Area, living In München, Germany... so errrr where do I fall in to this whole mess? ;).

If any of you are ever in Munich let me know and I'll be sure to meet up for a beer.

-W.

madriel

First Post
I'm from London. I played very briefly in grade school and didn't find a regular group until about six years ago. My fiance/DM, Holy Bovine, is originally from Belleville and he's been involved in D&D for 20 or so years.

The Bov and I are planning on a trip to Toronto soon. Can you guys tell me the names & locations of some good ones?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads