• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of the Frog: Bayne defeats Kerall

Zappo

Explorer
After seeing the name of his next adversary, Kerall pauses for thinking. Bayne... the two had met back in the old days. They got as close to being friends as two villains could be. Still, Bayne had followed his shadowy path, while Kerall eventually abandoned it. "Why someone rises and others fall?"

As he waits for Bayne, Kerall thinks about his old life and knows he has made the right choice. Still, a lot of things have changed while he was away to meditate and cleanse his soul. Maybe Bayne had changed, as well.

OoC: As usual, I am online during the afternoon and evening of GMT +1. I hope this fight doesn't drag on so much as the last!

edit: Just read your times in the tournament thread... *groan* is Central time equal to GMT -6 or so? In that case, I fear this is going to be long... you would be online from 3 AM to 9 AM, my time. :(

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
OOC: I suggest that we make it a short match then. I can be on from 6:30 PM until 12:30 AM also. :)

Bayne sees his opponent upon the field. An evil smirk crosses his face for he remembers this person. Then the smirk turns to an evil look. Bayne knows this one must be put to rest for he has gone to the good.

"I see you have left the path of villians behind you! So know we are true enemies." Bayne expresses in a some what excited tone, as he draws his black blade.

I find your grandfather to be dastardly, your fountain to be nightmarish, and your kick to be unimportant.

Zappo

Explorer
"I see you have remained the same". Kerall sighs. "I can't tell anything to you that would change your mind. We can only fight!" After saying that, Kerall readies a fighting stance.

I find your uncle to be boorish, your apartment to be condemned, and your magic to be callused.

OOC: You still there? If we can get together in the chat, we can be able to make a short enough match without having to resort to two flags speed or something like that. I'll be in the chat for a while. BTW, I didn't know that "magic" was in the insult gen!

edit: to the judge, whoever he happens to be: do you mind, in the case we manage to meet in the chat and you are not available, if we get judged by someone else?

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Kerall
<MeowthBot> 1: The raven splits the village; removes the thrust of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> 2: The owl scatters the pond; blocks the efforts of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 3: The turtle prances over the canyon; negates the drive of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fang moves from the lake; dominates the tempest of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 5: The sword seeks across the city; removes the foray of the four winds!

Bayne
<MeowthBot> 1: The panther gracefully drowns the palace; reduces the slash of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard drops in the midst of the ruins; protects against the slash of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion drops near the grotto; waves away the motion of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rat drifts higher than the wastelands; removes the punch of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 5: The hammer prances with the wastelands; quells the terror of the root!

Sineater..could you post Bayne's stats please.

sineater

First Post
OOC: Sorry about that.

[color=dark red]Bayne The Falcon[/color]

Thug 1
2-0
Powers: Sig. Style, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature:Falcon
Gang:Team Rocket (Hells)
Yen: 1
Item: None

Zappo

Explorer
"First of all, I'll honor the fight location". Kerall's Raven move makes half of the village's inhabitants flee in fear!

The raven splits the village; removes the thrust of the bamboo!

OoC: I am online exceptionally early today. I am in chat. I'll be afk often, but just write something and I'll see it within minutes.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
The lizard drops in the midst of the ruins; protects against the slash of the snow!

Bayne seeing what is left of the village, drops in on the ruins. Staynig low to the ground like a lizard. Watching every move his opponent makes. Then reacting quickly to an attempt made at him.

Last edited:

Remove ads