• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of the Frog -- Gray vs Kalanyr

graydoom

First Post
Having defeated Kazz't, Gray awaits the winner of the other fight in the second tier of the tournament of the frog.

Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Valleys
Platinum Sash 8
Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade (x2))
44 Yen
22-17

-----

Unless Kalanyr objects, I'd like a 6 flag speed strat match.

[15:40] <MeowthBot> 1: The fan punches the madlands; avoids the violence of the root!
[15:40] <MeowthBot> 2: The mongoose slides on top of the knoll; reduces the aggression of the water!
[15:40] <MeowthBot> 3: The tiger strikes underneath the foothills; waves away the offensive of the body for it drifts atop the efforts of the willow!
[15:40] <MeowthBot> 4: The vine breaks the coast; dominates the roar of the battlements!
[15:40] <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger speaks by the city; wards off the storm of the root!

Sabaron

First Post
The GIANT FROG has decreed this match to take place at the knoll south-west of the Cho-ma Market Square on the day of the FROG!.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr
Master
of the Thundering Dagger
Master of Light 5 26-16 Yen 1

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain(Empty Again)

Aura of Light: Holy Day

<MeowthBot> 1: The frog moves on top of the city; redirects the punch of the moon when it dodges the stab of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 2: The raven shouts upon the pond; silences the chaos of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 3: The monkey parts the prairie; shields against the energy of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 4: The wolf shouts with the coast; wards off the terror of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 5: The spear speaks over the spring; conceals the cut of the bamboo!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The frog moves on top of the city; redirects the punch of the moon when it dodges the stab of the mind!

Kalanyr assumes the stance of the Frog and leaps onto Gray's head where he proceeds to leap up and down. Turning aside Gray's punches while dodging his other attacks.

graydoom

First Post
Beginning the fight off strong, Gray strikes Kalanyr with the strength of a tiger!

Poison Blade!
Poison Blade!
Crowd Pleaser!
Crowd Pleaser!
The tiger strikes underneath the foothills; waves away the offensive of the body for it drifts atop the efforts of the willow!
Fist of Fury: The mongoose slides on top of the knoll; reduces the aggression of the water!

Kalanyr

Explorer
No Point in delaying my inevitable defeat,holding Gray and myself up and I have another match now where I can try and make the rank back at least.

"Your yen, Sash and may I never fight you or your kind again.Enjoy your new Tier the increase in your power and the inevetability of your progress towards Tier 7."

Kalanyr forfeits, hands Gray his yen and goes off to a fight he actually has a chance to win in.

Details After Forfeit
Master of Light 4 26-17 Yen 0

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Gray, you have won the Tournament of the Frog and have recieved a new Tier to boot! You are now a Diamond Sash 0, with a new sig style of either Tiger or Mongoose, your choice.

Kalanyr, you drop to Master of Light 4 after your forfeit. Can't say I blame you. :p

Remove ads