• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TRAILBLAZER - PDF Release - Discussion/Questions/Errata

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Big push on Veteran's Day!

GlassJaw and I are working today to make sure that all errata, comments, and clarifications are up to date, and Brad has cleared the decks for his own final push. (If I'm reading him correctly, he sent his wife and kids into exile so that he could finish!)

Looking at the results here, it will be worth the wait. The print version is literally unrecognizable (in a good way) compared to the PDF version; there are roughly 20 pages of new content (some of the "Adventuring" advice from the SRD) and lots and lots of clarifications-- many of which we have you folks to thank for.

And of course Brad's much-needed and much-appreciated expertise so that it doesn't look like a monkey (that would be me...) did the layout.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Bit of a hiccup in that all the new content has increased the spine thickness to the point that we have to change the layout-- more pages means more glue on the binding, so we lost a bit of "gutter space." Yikes!

It's not entirely new content-- much of it includes some SRD sections we decided to go ahead and include for completeness, lots more illustrations, and more breathing room in general.

But it's done... and it's looking quite nice...

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
My intent is that they will both go live at the same time.

Oh, what the hell.

I'll update the PDF today.

No sense waiting on the print approval process, and I reckon folks would like to see the new interior.

Attachments

• trailblazer_print_cover.jpg
    trailblazer_print_cover.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 112

ValhallaGH

Explorer
Oh, what the hell.

I'll update the PDF today.

No sense waiting on the print approval process, and I reckon folks would like to see the new interior.

Hooray!

Does a Happy Dance.

I'll even have time to read it since we aren't meeting again until January 8 (but oh so much fun we are having).

Thanks Wulf. :D

Remove ads