• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

True Strike and Invisibility question

IceBear

Explorer
Arcanus said:
OKAY I STARTED THIS VERY HEATED THREAD AND NOW I HAVE TO ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION!!!!

The Sage has ruled that you must know which square to hit in order to get the bonus from True Strike. If you target the wrong square you miss the invisible foe, if you hit the right square you negate the miss chance entirely that concealed foes get and you roll to hit his AC.

If anyone wants a copy of the e-mail post a link here on this thread and I will send it.

Hate to burst your bubble, but all that's going to achieve is to have those posters who believed differently from what the Sage just said to make some comment that the Sage is on crack and that they're still right because the Sage obviously isn't reading the rules correctly (like they are).

I'm not being personal here in picking on anyone specifically in this thread, but just making an observation based on past threads :)

IceBear

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads