TSR TSR CON is running at the same time as Gary Con in Lake Geneva

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
For me, all this talk of Cranberries just makes me miss Dolores O'Riordan.
So I'm gonna play a song or two so I can hear her voice...
As wonderful as Dolores' voice was (RIP), I still miss these guys... Cranberries!
1641409256860.png

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
There are no cranberries here. Never tasted one.
I prefer lingonberries. Sold basically jellied in the US and great on Swedish pancakes and in some baked goods. Cranberries are good in a bread, say, but are often served as their own thing, which doesn't do on it for me.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I prefer lingonberries. Sold basically jellied in the US and great on Swedish pancakes and in some baked goods. Cranberries are good in a bread, say, but are often served as their own thing, which doesn't do on it for me.
I've only recently become a convert to cranberry sauce with Thanksgiving dinners. The tartness really does complement the roasted turkey well. I can't believe I turned my nose up at it as long as I did.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
The berries of my people are definitely superior, but sometimes I'm craving that extra tartness cranberries bring

Remove ads