Tunnels & Trolls, anyone?

Klaus

First Post
And while you're at it, ask Fiery James to show you "the other cover" for one of our counter products. He will know which one. :D

Melkor

Explorer
bones_mccoy said:
Hey Melkor,

Thanks for that detailed rundown of some of T&T's systems. Very cool. :)

Bones

You are quite welcome Bones.

I played a good T&T campaign after buying 5th Edition, but have really been enjoying it again now that 5.5 is out. I can't wait to pick up the 7th Edition.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Klaus said:
And while you're at it, ask Fiery James to show you "the other cover" for one of our counter products. He will know which one. :D
<beavis>

Heh-heh.. I'll check it out. Heh-Heh-Heh.

</beavis>

romp

First Post
Klaus said:

oh yeah, that's the ticket now ;)

Where are those vaunted solo adventures for T&T? are any for download? or pick up as books from the FB booth? (I will be at GenCon, or next year at Origins ...)

Klaus

First Post
IIRC, there will be a few adventures in a CD packaged with the T&T 30th Anniversary Edition (henceforth known as T&T30, 'cause I'm lazy).

WSmith

First Post
It has been a few weeks now, and I must say, I still love T&T. The 30th anniv. box set is my first exposure to this game. I am going to buy the 5.5 also.

No offense to the FD guys, but I don't really care for their alternate rules, but YMMV.

Remove ads