The High Aldwin
You know, I really like this one... Can't wait to see the other levels.Here is the February 5th, 2021 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.
- Grid Size: 36x46 10' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
- Area 1 is outdoors with flanking cliff faces.
- Areas 2 and 18 b) have daises/raised platforms.
- Areas 2, 17, and 18 a) have statues.
- Area 7 has a tapestry.
- The circular stairs in areas 12 a) and 24 lead upwards. The stairs in 14 and 28 lead downwards. Design tip: When it comes to circular stairs, clockwise direction is up and counter-clockwise is down.
- Areas 9 and 18 a) have pillars.
- Area 18 b) has a throne.
- Area 21 has a pool/fountain.
I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 02-05-2021 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com
The February 5th, 2021 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).