Yup, I have it in my collection. I see what you mean and no, I don't have anything like that. At least not at the time of this post. It is something I may explore at a later date.Are you familiar with UK5 Eye of the Serpent? It's one of those obscure modules that I have fond memories of. The terrain forms the actual walls of the dungeon.
Are you familiar with UK5 Eye of the Serpent? It's one of those obscure modules that I have fond memories of. The terrain forms the actual walls of the dungeon.
It fits quite well into two sessions, with a natural break.This was a favorite of mine back in the day. Ran it for at least five different groups. I'm not sure, however, if any group ever made it to the end. I think it was a common pickup for one-shots, but it actually takes longer than a typical session to complete it. I wonder how it holds up now? Too linear? Heavy-handed start?
Makes me consider some sort of creepy museum or library or something. (I guess it doesn't have to be creepy, just where my mind always goes first)Here is the June 18th, 2021 Friday Freebie map. It is the first of three (possibly more). I will bundle the enhanced versions once I'm done. Click to enlarge.
- Grid Size: 36x46 10' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
- The white squares on the walls represent windows. I envision the windows being high on the wall to allow natural light and air flow into the building.
- Areas 1, 2, 16, 20, north of 25, 36, 39, west of 40, 46 a), and 60 b) have statues.
- Areas 9, 21, 22, 27, 32, 34, 36, 39, 47, and 58 have pillars.
- Area 20 has a tapestry.
- Areas 23, 33, and 53 have full-length mirrors.
- Area 30 is the small room with an open pit.
- Areas 54 b) and 55 b) are cells.
- The grey of area 60 a) represents grass/vegetation.
- Area 60 b) has a statue on top of a pool/fountain.
I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 06-18-2021 - Paratime Design | Building Maps | DriveThruRPG.com
The June 18th, 2021 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced Map has a bonus drainage tunnel map that shows the tunnel system that connects to the drains on this dungeon. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).