• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Turmoil in the Golden Ring--A Slavic-themed game in the cold (IC Thread)

Nantonaku

First Post
Stanislava

Following Cholodny's BRILLIANT tactical endeavor.....the unintellectual Stanislava ensues to emulate the Paladans virtuous conundrum of prophetic Salutations...and proceeds to also SCream a battle cry and attempt to HACK the first orc she can lay her hands on to pieces..........

Ry

Explorer
OOC: Hey, Misha charged first, not Cholodny!

Cholodny screams and charges, attacking with the glaive, making sure to threaten both orcs (I can't find my dice).

Micar Sin

First Post
Burian Slavochka

Muttering imprecations about his companions ancestory and farm animals, Burian lets fly and arrow at the nearest orc.

attack roll: 6+4 = 10.... oh boy...

taitzu52

First Post
Panicked a bit, more from his companions blood curdling cries than the presence of orcs, Brata shoots off a crossbow bolt at the camp and moves 30ft. closer.

(OOC- 11+2=13 to hit)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Ivan Coldrunner, Slavic Ranger 3

Ivan drops his bow, seeing his allies close to fight in close with the orcs, and in one swift move draws his sword and charges. His sword is a bright, cruel blue and seems to radiate a chill around it that is even colder than the tundra.

OOC: Free action to drop bow, move action to draw sword, standard action to partial charge 30' and attack the orcs. Attack roll 8+7+2(charging)=17 total, damage roll 8+4=12

johnsemlak

First Post
OOC: You cannot charge, per se, from within the forested area. PCs from the main group may attack the orcs if their movement is 30' (everyone I think).

I'm currently on vacation in Goa India, until Jan 16th. sorry about the late notice. I do plan go online every 1-2 days and I will be posting updates to the campaign, but perhaps not as often. I'll post my resolution of the first round tomorrow hopefully. You are free to modify your actions.

taitzu52

First Post
(OOC- Brata will perform the same action as stated. Also, I wanted to let you know that I blew my Produce Flame spell to spontaniously cast Summon Nature's Ally I last scene. And who doesn't love otters!?!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads