Turtle defeats Jackal

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron stands nearby.

"Turtle, if you win this match, I offer you a free scholarship at the Sly Dagger Dojo! We offer accomodating housing, a warm learning environment and lots of outdoor exercise! There are two other perks to the Sly Dagger dojo: One is that we are an affiliate of the Alliance of the Sword, meaning that Master MidKnight may come to your aid in battle. The other is that we are the only Type 2 dojo in the realm, meaning that while students in other dojos keep the same old style the whole time, students of the Sly Dagger dojo will learn more over time! Please, consider my offer. You won't regret it."

"As an example of the enlightenment you will recieve over other dojos, I have recently won a match. We are now the Mighty Sly Dagger dojo."

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
Turtle's counter-strike is of equal force as Jackal's. It is as though their moves compliment one another in a strange way...

(ooc wth is a ki-rin?)

The ki-rin ravages the canyon; averts the touch of the body!

MidKnight

First Post
"The Ancient Master's declare that while both attacks were equally powerful, Turtle's defense wins the point."

Point Turtle - Match Turtle

Turtle - Welcome! You have concluded your first match successfully! With this victory comes several choices. First you must choose which path to follow - will you serve the honored path or choose villainy? If you choose villainy, then it is simple. You would be a Dirty Bastard and have to join a gang. There is only one gang currently active. You would have to report to Sidhe Li (Wicht). If you stay on the honored path, you may join a dojo and adopt one of the signature styles of the dojo or you may stay independent and adopt the signature style of the Mongoose. Your record is now 1 win and 0 losses.

Jackal - This loss sets you back and diminishes your worth in the eyes of your teacher - (s)he now has you cleaning horse troughs until you can regain some measure of worth. You are now Yellow Belt 0 with a record of 3 wins and 2 losses.

OOC: Nice fight you two!!

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
Turtle helps Jackal up... "You are a worthy fighter. I look forward to testing your skills again once you have trained more."

In her heart, Turtle rejoices at her martial skill...

turtle

First Post
OOC: regarding this reset coming up... will this character get wiped out come monday? if not can i save up my points or whatever to go under the new rules?

BTW how are signature styles picked? is it random?

Jackal

First Post
Jackal bows at his former opponent and disappears into the woods to dwell on his thoughts.

OOC: Great game. I can't wait till the restart to get it on for real.

Remove ads