Turtle defeats Jackal

Wicht

Hero
A scraggly looking youth lets Turtle know that Sidhe Li's gang is operating at the local Fountain. Sidhe Li is out at the moment, but if the Turtle wishes to join she can adopt the style of the fountain as the gang as of yet does not have a losing record.

of course if you join a gang or dojo you will be privileged to a very short stay either way ;)

Jackal

First Post
turtle said:
OOC: regarding this reset coming up... will this character get wiped out come monday? if not can i save up my points or whatever to go under the new rules?

BTW how are signature styles picked? is it random?

Everything is cleared after the restart and you are a white belt with a 0-0 record with 0 yen.

The sig style is choose from your last round you won after the flags were neutral.

Wicht

Hero
turtle said:
OOC: regarding this reset coming up... will this character get wiped out come monday? if not can i save up my points or whatever to go under the new rules?

BTW how are signature styles picked? is it random?

If you don't join a dojo - your sig style would be Mongoose - last sig style used when flags were neutral...

As to your character it won't have to be wiped out on monday, but all ranks/wins/losses/yen will be.

In other words you can stick with the same character (I am going to) but the actual rank goes back to white belt.

turtle

First Post
fair enough... i guess I'll take mongoose for the next couple days... actually it's kind of nice that all you people who are waaay up there will be on equal grounds... who are the master judges? are the people who are playing now all going to be doing the same characters? any alliances, rivalries or story-lines going on?

Jackal

First Post
I'm kinda new to this myself so I don't know all the story lines and In Character stuff going on. Most of the stuff is on the old boards which arn't back up. But since everything will restart on Monday it won't be like your lost like I have been.:)

...And Wicht is the Almighty GrandMaster Judge:D

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Well, hardly almighty... :D

more like serving at the whim of the people ;)

Reiella and Vanor are also Master Judges though Reiella has not done a lot of judging lately

Oh there was a time when there were more Master Judges than players and they roamed this land in great herds.... alas no more :eek:

As to a Turtle with the style of the mongoose, it does seem a little Ironic but what will really make me laugh is a turtle with fist of fury :)

Wicht

Hero
Turtle, congragulations by the way on your win and welcome to the club :)

If you edit the first post of this thread, you can change the title to Turtle defeats Jackal and then others know the fight is over.

Remove ads