TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

fireinthedust

Explorer
Emral returns to the huddle. Okay, I think we're almost where we want to be. I've gone through most of the skinny jokes I know, that we can do in a family environment. Maybe... maybe there's some kind of... taunting dance we can do? Y'know, like one some Paladin or other did after pounding skeletons a lot. Or... pro-Daunton dance?

weldon

Explorer
Uhhh, how about we link arms and kick up our feet and then grab our crotches, turn around, and fart in their general direction? That would be awesome. OOOH! And then we could burp! THAT would be totally awesome. This is a family show, right? Kids LOVE fart jokes, and burp jokes. Together with crotch grabbing, that's like the trifecta of kid's entertainment.
[sblock=OOC]Sorry couldn't think of anything to say *in* character.[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Good thinking on the Trifecta, but I'm not sure I could burp. Also, if I fart I might ignite more than laughter in the crowd, and we can't risk losing those points. What does the Dusty Quill do that would make skeletons look like chumps?

fireinthedust

Explorer
...answer: I have no idea! Let's go for the Trifecta!

Emral whispers some things to the other characters while Fireinthedust whispers things to the other players, leaving out the DM so they can create for him the greatest 4-way trifecta of gastronomical delight Kenhood had ever seen.

/// <----three slashes for seeeecret, player's only!

ok, so Emral will squat down, and the three of you start trifecta-ing away in that direction. whatever you lot can produce, I'll ignite for the crowd in different colors. Now, to do this we'll need each gas-expulsion to have a different concentration of methane... go team!///

[sblock=rolling Cha to amuse Ken]
1d20+5=20 It looks like Ken is amused! Mildly, at any rate.[/sblock]

weldon

Explorer
[sblock=distracted]I just found an old friend that I haven't spoken to in about 6 years. Been busy making plans to go see him. Flying out tonight. I'll be checking in, but now you know why my posts might be late.[/sblock]

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry guys. Got the chance to go see the Gator Bowl this year. Got back late Sunday night. I guess I will post tomorrow.[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=állo?] Hey, did you guys like what I posted about backing up the Trifecta? I'm good for it. Otherwise, admittedly I'm drawing a blank. I mean, we just did the entrances, and I did that Queen song (which is so perfect!)

However, after finishing season 1 of Glee(!) all I'm coming up with in addition is some sort of musical number. In fact, most problems in film seem to either be outlined or solved by a good musical number, training montage, or dance-off. Since we're already trained, we can either sing about how we don't know how else to dis these Skeletons (thus outlining our problems), or else challenge them to a dance-off to tip the scales before combat.

I would prefer that we do this as a team, however, as Emral (despite being a striker not a leader) works best with his dudes (male and female as they may be; much like my groomsdudes this October past).

[/sblock]

Remove ads