D&D General Twenty-Sided Tavern,’ Official Dungeons & Dragons Theater Show, Sets New York Premiere

Von Corellon

Adventurer

Twenty-Sided Tavern,’ First Official Dungeons & Dragons Theater Show, Sets New York Premiere​

… The popular tabletop roleplaying game, which was brought to the big screen last year in the film “Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves,” is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. In “Twenty-Sided Tavern,” the audience plays a role in the show by voting on key story decisions through an app. Viewers can decide on what characters appear, what experiences they explore and more …

Theater of the mind?
View attachment IMG_9097.webp

pukunui

Legend
Presales are open now. I went through their cutesy "pick a path" rigamarole to try and get seats, only to find that, despite what their initial marketing said, it seems the premiere is now in April and there are no shows on May 5th. So I guess I won't be attending after all, as that is the only day I would've been able to make it. :(

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Presales are open now. I went through their cutesy "pick a path" rigamarole to try and get seats, only to find that, despite what their initial marketing said, it seems the premiere is now in April and there are no shows on May 5th. So I guess I won't be attending after all, as that is the only day I would've been able to make it. :(

It probably does actually open on May 5 and that show is probably bought out. Previews start April 19; I'm seeing it on April 28.

pukunui

Legend
It probably does actually open on May 5 and that show is probably bought out. Previews start April 19; I'm seeing it on April 28.
OK. When I finally got through to the calendar, May 5th was just blank. Like, the calendar is set up to show sold out shows in red, with available shows in green. There was nothing (neither green nor red) on the 5th.

EDIT: See?
Screenshot 2024-03-01 092321.png

Remove ads