D&D General Twenty-Sided Tavern,’ Official Dungeons & Dragons Theater Show, Sets New York Premiere

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
OK. When I finally got through to the calendar, May 5th was just blank. Like, the calendar is set up to show sold out shows in red, with available shows in green. There was nothing (neither green nor red) on the 5th.

Yeah; it's opening night for a fairly big show. They probably earmarked it for press/critics/industry folks so no public ticket sales for that date.

pukunui

Legend
Yeah; it's opening night for a fairly big show. They probably earmarked it for press/critics/industry folks so no public ticket sales for that date.
Ah. That makes sense. Ah well. The tickets are US$90 (NZ$148) each, so I don't think I could justify it for three people anyway.

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Ah. That makes sense. Ah well. The tickets are US$90 (NZ$148) each, so I don't think I could justify it for three people anyway.

It's $90 for the CHEAPEST seats in the house! It goes up from there. But unfortunately that's the reality for the larger off-broadway shows in NYC at the moment.

Remove ads