• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Twisted Infinity

Someone

Adventurer
(Taes at least has no problem with sharing knowledge, so spoilers won´t be needed for the time being)

And I thought I had seen everything thinks Tares, while still examining the chit. It´s been a long time since I found so many things that I do not understand at all. Ah, how´s that I feel old and young at once?

"Ok, we´ve spent too much time here." says suddendly.

(by the way, how "late" is it? IIRC, I´ve been studying all day long, then went to meet the invisible guy -ok, that was technically no time at all-, search the feathers, go to the portal, travel to Sigil, and all the business at the counting house)

Ashy

First Post
Wrahn said:
Yes the chits are magic with a complex and powerful weave. But when it comes down to exactly what they do, it doesn't appear to do anything.

"Perhaps they are pieces of a whole. Perhaps they, in an of themselves, simply do nothing. However, they may need to be present to cause something else to do something..." Ata says cryptically, more to himself than anyone else.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"However complex the problem may seem, sleep may shed more light upon it. I doubt that it will be difficult to find lodgings for the night in a city such as this, and so I would recommend that we do so and then go forth to unravel this tangled skein of questions and answers once the morning has come." As if to emphasize his words, Shifter yawns widely.

Ferrix

Explorer
"Aye, a good meal and some stout ale...followed by a warm bed and we should be good to be gettin' on to the Hive," Glangim says, obviously looking forward to space between drinking and then eventually falling asleep, you'd imagine it might look something like a good old fashioned knock-around time in a bar.

Someone

Adventurer
"Well, I could use a bed, too." says Tares yawning. "I still have a lot of steam, but it´s been a long time since I don´t spend so much energy."

Pyrex

First Post
"Allright then. Lets see about finding an inn."

Dimitri stands to leave, heading outside to see if the tout is still waiting.

Remove ads