• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two Darks attempt to takedown the Lord of Light will they succeed?

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi stands back and watches the fight while the sun sets. The brillant red and yellow hues in the sky are marred by a few dark clouds.

"Do you see those clouds, Kalanyr? They are the Dark in this land, a force you cannot alter or overcome."

As Mirashi speaks, more clouds cover the sky, until rain begins to fall. Kalanyr seems to be ignoring him as he battles Noir.

Mirashi softly pads up behind Kalanyr and sucker punches him right in the kidneys... with a dagger.

The spider sucker punches the heavens; dominates the quickening of the rain!

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I've said it while judging previous matches and I'll now say it again," Kcyldyei says, "What chance does a spider have of defeating a great flaming phoenix? Two flags Kalanyr."

Noir & Mirashi 10 - Kalanyr 11

Kalanyr

Explorer
The snake silences the garden; scatters the stab of the lightning!

Holy Day of the Snake!
Once more I reserve the right to use Purity of Focus!

Kalanyr falls into the stance of the serpent and slithers forward to silence his foes.

Sabaron

First Post
Watching his foe closely, Mirashi attempts to dodge all of Kalanyr's attacks while staying out of the Light warrior's Holy Aura.

The fist dodges across the madlands; drifts below the energy of the dark sunbeam!

Darkwolf

First Post
The chopstick flies close to the grotto; dominates the touch of the honor!

Noir uses some of her throwing daggers and launches them at Kalanyr keeping him back far enough so he can't hit her!

"I always knew you were a snake! What's a snake doing helping the light?"

ooc:Who are you attacking Kal? I'm presuming me since thats all you've been hitting on.. ;p

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The joyful claw scatters the valley; shreds the chaos of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar tracks upon the mesa; protects against the assailment of the bamboo! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The jaguar roughly invades the island; removes the descent of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fox sucker punches the swamp; dodges the onslaught of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad punches the prairie; overwhelmingly shields the stab of the flame!

Hand for next round.

Remove ads