• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons D&D minis

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Interesting. I'll be looking at these when they arrive in stores.

Note the middle mini: drow ranger with two scimitars.
5_minis_horizontil.jpg

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
The gallery at Wizkids explicitly calls him Drizzt.

The others get generic names.

Hopefully more info at the Toy Fair in a week and a half.

brindy

First Post
Really, do we need more generic Faerun minis? :mad:

I'll be excited if I see a whole line of Dark Sun minis!

Personally, I'd prefer to see box sets of well written adventures containing art, maps and the complete set of minis required to run them.

I don't want to start arbitrarily collecting all over again. In fact, if they are random booster boxes like last time I have told my wife to stab me in the hand if I try to buy any. :-S

Sadly, like most WotC announcements of late, this has left out vital information.
We don't know if these will be randomized or not, the number of minis in the set, if they're generic or entirely tied to the adventure, if they're doing the same thing as Paizo where if you buy a case you get the full set, etc.

It's neat that WotC is licensing plastic minis again, but I'm tired of their press releases just generating more questions.

Dausuul

Legend
Dammit. Just when I was starting to get some money saved up, too. Here, Wizards. I'll just send you my bank account info now, shall I? Save us both the trouble.

Seriously, though, those are some very impressive-looking minis.

Remove ads