• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultimate Death Match!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Many shall enter... but only one will live...

Which 5 characters from TV or the Movies do you think should be entered into the ultimate death match?

Requirements:
1) All potential contestants must be human and must have existed in a "live action" movie or television series.
2) All potential contestants must have existed in a present-day, modern, or historical context/setting.
3) All potential contestants can not be aided by cybernatics, magic, psionics, super powers, super-science, or any non-existing technology.
4) Iconic characters are represent by the most bad-ass portrayal of the character.
5) Iconic actors will only be represented once. Ie. Clint Eastwood may only appear as "Blondie" or "Dirty Harry" but not as all three.
6) Historical individuals that appeared in movies do qualify.

5 people I would enter would be:

Jack Bauer
HGR
James Bond
Samuel L Jackson as Jules Winnfield
Clint Eastwood as any Dirty Harry.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
You probably ought to lay down some ground rules for this (probably limiting things to unmodified humans in present-day or earlier settings; no magic, psi, super powers, or super-science), or you end up with Enterprise vs. Star Destroyer arguments...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You probably ought to lay down some ground rules for this (probably limiting things to unmodified humans in present-day or earlier settings; no magic, psi, super powers, or super-science), or you end up with Enterprise vs. Star Destroyer arguments...

Those sounds like good ground rules.... so I'll use them.

Villano

First Post
EDIT: Crap. Skip it. I misread the rules and included historical characters like Blackbeard (you can't say he wasn't tough...or that he wouldn't enjoy a good deathmatch).

I'll have to come back to it.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
EDIT: Crap. Skip it. I misread the rules and included historical characters like Blackbeard (you can't say he wasn't tough...or that he wouldn't enjoy a good deathmatch).

I'll have to come back to it.

Since Blackbeard has appeared in at least one pirate movie he will quality.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads