• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultimate Homebrew Index

the Jester

Legend
Frukathka said:
Jester, do you think you could add this to the template section? I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, I will! I know it seems slow right now, but everything is being added as time allows. :)

Basically, I try to be systematic about adding things so that I don't end up lost as far as where I was at. If you look at the post that covers up to CR 1, you'll see a small paragraph of "notes to self" that I use to track where I'm at- I will get to your metal creature before too long, my recent updates to the list have been trying to catch up the more recent posts first. I neglected this thread for far too long, honestly. :)

But I'm back on it, prolly working 1.5 times per week on it for 30-90 minutes each on average right now. :)

Dr. NRG

First Post
the Jester said:
Oh, I will! I know it seems slow right now, but everything is being added as time allows. :)

Basically, I try to be systematic about adding things so that I don't end up lost as far as where I was at. If you look at the post that covers up to CR 1, you'll see a small paragraph of "notes to self" that I use to track where I'm at- I will get to your metal creature before too long, my recent updates to the list have been trying to catch up the more recent posts first. I neglected this thread for far too long, honestly. :)

But I'm back on it, prolly working 1.5 times per week on it for 30-90 minutes each on average right now. :)

This is a lot of work, and is much appreciated. :D

NRG

Remove ads