• Sacaanti - Magical Beast
From Elminster's Ecologies Appendix: Volume 1:
  • Spirits of the Hill - Undead
From Secrets of the Magister:
  • Wingless Wonder - Aberration

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
aha! i knew this one was coming up sooner or later. ;) i haven't actually had an FR thread yet, but i've been slowly whittling them away on other threads for some time. :)

Echohawk said:
Glyphimhor, Demon Lord of Orcusgate

he was mentioned in FC1, but no stats there. i'm sure you knew that already though. :)

Shade

Monster Junkie
Echohawk,

I accidentally hit "edit" rather than "reply" and had to rebuild your initial post. My apologies! :eek:

It took me about 20 minutes to fix it, when all I wanted to tell you was that the reed snake and dung snake can be found in Serpent Kingdoms. :heh:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
As long as you didn't have to check all the Forgotten Realms products to see which critters hadn't yet been updated. But if you can do that in 20 minutes, I'm impressed :D.

And I'm not sure why I missed those two snakes, but I've now dropped them from the list, thanks.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Shade said:
I accidentally hit "edit" rather than "reply" and had to rebuild your initial post. My apologies! :eek:

heh, i've done that before... gotta be careful, because in the CC forums you and i get an Edit Post and Quote button on every single post! it's an easy enough mistake to make, but fortunately i usually catch myself before i kill someone's post. ;)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Echohawk said:
From Wyrmskull Throne:
  • Quelzarn

The Quelzarn also appears in FRE2 Tantras. Since I'm eventually hoping to convert and run the FRE modules (anyone here ever done that btw? the railroading seems like it might be problematic, even according to comments Ed Greenwood made), I could try to help with that and the Denizens. I'd need advice, though, and would probably go pretty slowly.

Gothenem

Explorer
Echohawk said:
*nod* If a creature appears in multiple sources, I've only listed the most recent source here.

An updated undead version of Glyphimor appeared in the adventure "Dead Gods" for Planescape.

Gothenem

Explorer
BOZ said:
and he was mentioned in FC1 IIRC?

Hmmm, now that I think about it. I think he may have been given stats in the BoVD, as a servant of Orcus (in orcus' entry). I'll check when I get home.

Nope, not in BoVD.

And, yes, he is mentioned in FC1. The only stat that is given is his Sense Motive check (+30) and mentions that he is a powerful Balor.

Last edited:

Remove ads