• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The minotaur aided by Boris quickly carry Logan out of harm's way.
Alex also hurries up after the others. He has tried the cavern floor and it didn't taste that good.
Having no target the skeletons are forced to move into the narrow tunnel, clattering and pushing each other, clustering at the passage.

[sblock=Mining problems]

Heroes are up

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions

All skeletons double move to their current positions.

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
OOC: @Grimmjow How can you move attack and finish move? Some special power? If not, you can't do that

Boris takes a deep breath as he attempts to summon a powerful ray of radiant light at one of the skeleton miners. The blood rushes to the legionary's head and he totters and almost falls. The ray fires into the roof above him sending a spray of small stones which land on his helmet with a ratatattat. Boris curses in a way that would make a latrine blush. He grabs a potion on his belt and chugs it down.

[sblock=Actions] Minor: Divine Challenge SM1
Standard: Crown of Stars vs SM1: natural 1 ... just what we needed
Minor: Drink Healing Potion: spend surge and heal 10 HPs
[/sblock]

[sblock=The Cursed One]
The Cursed One aka Boris
Human Hybrid Paladin | Warlock 3
Passive Perception/Insight 10
AC:20, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:17, Speed:5
HP: (+0 THP) 37/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:8/11
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1 (encounter): USED

Conditions:
Buffs: Bless Weapon: +1 power bonus to atks & +1d6 radiant dmg; crits 18-20 til end of encounter

Powers:
MBA: Eldritch Strike +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage (+1d6 dmg if cursed)

Divine Challenge:
SM1
Divine Sanction:
Warlock's Curse:
SM2
Eldritch Strike, Ardent Strike, Dire Radiance
Helm of Seven Deaths: Souls Captured 3/7

Blade of Crimson: USED
Valorous Smite:
Otherwind Stride: USED
Helm of Seven Deaths: USED
Second Wind

Crown of Stars: USED; Active
Bless Weapon: ACTIVE
Fullblade of Defense:
Dazzling Plate Armour:
Helm of Seven Deaths: Unavailable

Consumables:
Potions of Healing: 0/1: USE!
Augmenting Whetstone: 2/2

Combat notes:
Dazzling Plate: TCO gains +2 to all defenses vs Charm, Fear and Psychic attacks.
Gauntlets of Arcane Might: TCO gains 2 THP when he hits an enemy he marks with an arcane attack.
Fullblade of Defense: Resist 1 vs All dmg;
TCO will use his Fullblade of Defense Daily power to halve damage of an attack will reduce him below 0.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I thought Chambers (post# 395) and Zaroch post #399) destroyed the 3 decrepit skeletons with their attacks last round? Are these 3 others? I just remember thinking something about all the weak ones being out of the way? Am I remembering wrong, Voda Vosa or did they just not get taken off the list?

jbear

First Post
OOC: Originally there were a lot more minions. 8 or so if I remember correctly. I am happy to NPC Logan as WEContact is having computer troubles. He is our best bet for clearing the 2 remaining minions I believe

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I thought Chambers (post# 395) and Zaroch post #399) destroyed the 3 decrepit skeletons with their attacks last round? Are these 3 others? I just remember thinking something about all the weak ones being out of the way? Am I remembering wrong, Voda Vosa or did they just not get taken off the list?

As jbear remarks, there were 8 decrepit skeletons to begin with. As I said, you are responsible for removing the tokens of the fallen enemies, as well as annotating damage dealt. I'm still waiting for actions. Ditto on the NPc thing jbear! Thanks.

jbear

First Post
[sblock=Logans Turn]
Move: to I3
Minor: Sustain Daily
Standard: Tidal Spirit Shot centred at N6 vs S, S, and S
Don't know what Alek has or hasn't done ... (see dice roll notes)
11 vs AC=miss 14 vs AC=Miss 16 vs AC = Hit; 1 minion hit
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3920950/
Logan kills 1 minion ... weee!
[/sblock]
Logan moves back and throws a dagger at the skeletons to very little effect. One topples over, more out of pity than any real need.

Dekana

Explorer
Just around the corner from the approaching undead hoard, Ilse lays her back to the wall and closes her eyes. This type of hunt is not unfamiliar to her. The animal approaches. Its paws lightly tap the ground with each trot, sounding off a light thud. From that noise alone, she must judge when to reveal herself and strike.

Suddenly, Ilse opens her eyes and bolts around the corner. She dodges just out of reach of the lesser skeletons and slams her polearm into the side of the sturdier undead with a pickaxe. Its ribcage shatters into pieces, but the skeleton stubbornly remains upright. Before it can react, Ilse has already retreated away toward her allies.

[sblock=Ilse actions / stats]Move: Walk to N5.

Standard: Energizing Strike-AUG2 vs SM3 hits AC 22 for 13 damage, and Ilse spends a surge. She's at 19/28 hp and 8/10 surges.

AP-Move: Walk to H3, because I don't want to be the only one in the hallway, hehe.

PC:Ilse (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Tiefling, 1 Ardent
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16, Resist 5 fire, Speed:6
HP:19/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/10
Initiative +0
Power Points: 0/2, Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions

Powers
MBA: +3 vs AC, 2d4+1
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4, range 5/10
Energizing Strike, Demoralizing Strike
Ardent Outrage, Ardent Surge x2, Infernal Wrath, Second Wind, Takedown Strike
Battleborn Acuity

Combat notes
+1 attack rolls vs bloodied foes
+3 damage rolls on OAs for Ilse and allies within 5 squares
+2 diplomacy and intimidate for allies within 5 squares.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads