Unearthed Arcana Unearthed Arcana: Spirits Bard and Undeath Warlock

We have a new UA release with two subclasses. The College of Spirits Bard is a fortune teller or spirit medium type character with a big random effect table. Meanwhile the Undeath Pact Warlock is a a do-over of the Undying Pact Warlock.

We have a new UA release with two subclasses. The College of Spirits Bard is a fortune teller or spirit medium type character with a big random effect table. Meanwhile the Undeath Pact Warlock is a a do-over of the Undying Pact Warlock.

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 6.49.17 PM.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Usually a month later when they release the next UA, but the last survey was released a week after the UA.

Yeah, they like to let people sit with an option before they gather feedback. I expect that we will hear about the November product next week, or maybe the next, based on history. I think what they do for the survey might depend on whether this is a last second test for that book, or an early test for something in 2021 (Innistrad, Ravenloft?)

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Yeah, they like to let people sit with an option before they gather feedback. I expect that we will hear about the November product next week, or maybe the next, based on history. I think what they do for the survey might depend on whether this is a last second test for that book, or an early test for something in 2021 (Innistrad, Ravenloft?)
I think that because this is coming out so soon before a November release, and due to the flavor differences that this is meant for a different setting.

Remove ads

Remove ads