• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
what about the rest of Heinrich? or just his gloots? ok, he is all there now.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
My last online class for my job goes from this coming Monday until January 24th. I should be able to start getting my ducks in a row after and send in my adventure proposal.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, I got the draft adventure proposal in. I'm thinking of a second proposal dealing with having a party track down a fleeing, dangerous fugitive in a foreign land run by a bard-based society with cultural aspects that will have to be navigated.

I can make this second proposal for any number of characters and for any level. What gaps do we need filled right now?

Scott DeWar

Well, Lem and Vincenzo are in the Dunn Wright for starters, and they are level 7 and 6 respectively. I see some bird hanging behid him in his pic, what is that bird? It is neither goose nor turkey . . . . .

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, Lem and Vincenzo are in the Dunn Wright for starters, and they are level 7 and 6 respectively. I see some bird hanging behid him in his pic, what is that bird? It is neither goose nor turkey . . . . .

I have no idea what that bird is, since I didn't select the picture. One of the Judges stuck me with it. Personally, I rather dislike the image since that's not how I envision a halfling, but it is of a red-headed furry-footed cook so I guess they figured it was close enough. These were the pics I selected, but the Judges put the nix on them:

halfling.jpg

tumblr_m7s09bCFhG1ro2bqto1_500.jpg

I'm really not a fan of the modern trend for computer-based art, especially in fantasy. Personally, I think hand-drawn art has more character.

Scott DeWar

I have no idea what that bird is, since I didn't select the picture. One of the Judges stuck me with it. Personally, I rather dislike the image since that's not how I envision a halfling, but it is of a red-headed furry-footed cook so I guess they figured it was close enough. These were the pics I selected, but the Judges put the nix on them:

halfling.jpg

tumblr_m7s09bCFhG1ro2bqto1_500.jpg

I'm really not a fan of the modern trend for computer-based art, especially in fantasy. Personally, I think hand-drawn art has more character.
Um, I see nothing of pics in your post. Something is 'amiss' I believe.

Scott DeWar

Remove ads