Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
I don't see any issue with the second image, other than it could probably stand to be cropped.

Alternatively -

hubert_greengrove.jpg

83a96671925b2f1369863ca729b0191f.jpg

jbear

First Post
The second image is awesome Systole.

So is there anything on the move? Any adventures coming up soon? Anyone thinking of running?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Who is available and what levels? I can't add anything to my plate right now but it might be easier to catch a DM's eye if the needed level range is known.

jackslate45

First Post
I know i was responsible for getting the next game going for some of the characters in 6-8, but I don't think that is viable with my correct work schedule. I have the game basically sketched out in my head, but I need time to commit it to paper and fine tune it...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I know i was responsible for getting the next game going for some of the characters in 6-8, but I don't think that is viable with my correct work schedule. I have the game basically sketched out in my head, but I need time to commit it to paper and fine tune it...

Once approved, I can run Chimes at Midnight for the 5th and 6th level characters. I have another adventure concept in mind that I can tailor for any other level, but I just need to know for what range before I can submit the concept. Should I send it in as a 7th-8th level adventure?

I just graduated from my classes I was taking, so I am free to run games again.

Aura

Explorer
Rodents of Unusual Size 2 is finishing up in not too long. If I have done my math right, the 3 active characters should all promote to level 2. Plus we have Muzdum (Voda Vosa) at level 2 in the Inn, Orion (Disposable Hero) at level 1 attempting to get ready to rejoin adventure, and Dunkel (DT), a fresh level 1. This may fully account for as much as 4x2nd and 2x1st.

My next part is ROUS 3: The Mad Wizard's Lair. It's more of a dungeon crawl and less of a pure combat exercise. I can theoretically take all 6 and make it APL 1.5 in the initial areas and APL 2 in the later areas. I only need to know if I should plan for all 6. Another possibility would be diverting Orion and Dunkel into a 1st level adventure once we have one or two more newbies.

Ideas?

PS: Technically Paskell and Lightfinger are both in the DWI but haven't shown activity in some time. I assumed that wasn't going to change in the above planning, but accommodations would have to be figured out if one or both went active.

Last edited:

Remove ads