• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

GlassEye

Adventurer
Btw, what is the plan for the adventure for Pirvinia and Co.? I forget.

Way back in September the plan as I understood it was for ROUS to finish and divide those characters into the group with Pirvinia and the slightly lower group. I think [MENTION=6747658]Aura[/MENTION] was planning on running that adventure. Not sure how the levels are going to work out since that group is level 8-9 or so, or if Aura still is planning to run that adventure. If needed, I can come up with something.

Aura

Explorer
Tonight I read Deuce Traveler's Into the Wilds, Part 1. It looks solid, I hope to have commentary to him by tomorrow night.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
click the frown. wait 5 minutes. click the xp. alternately to waiting hit refresh.

You will get no more information on this from me especially how I know of the bypassing the 5 minutes.

Aura

Explorer
Feedback on Into the Wilds sent to Deuce Traveler. We'll try to get things resolved ASAP so the adventure can begin. It looks fun.

Remove ads