D&D Movie/TV Update: new theaters added. See the D&D Movie Wednesday and get a Faerun cloth map!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I dunno. I dint remember seeing it before. I thought maybe it was from one of the video games but I dint see it.
In that case, I'm going to bet this is a print-out of a map they created for use somewhere in the movie. (The Warcraft movie famously created a ton of props to fill scenes with.)

J-H

Hero
Ok, I'm on the webpage and they actually have a couple of theaters within an hour of me (I'm rural) that have this early. No mention of the cloth map. Is there a direct link to the page that shows it?

I'll be quite surprised if it's available out here.

Is that a previously published map? That's a lot more folkloric than the ones I'm used to seeing. It honestly makes it look more fun.
I'm pretty sure that's the map from the title card of the movie, although it went by so fast I'm not 100% sure. Actually, taking a closer look, I'm pretty much 100% sure this is the case.

What's weird is that it stops just short of Thay on the east edge, even though it's name-dropped literally dozens of times in the film (and appears in flashback scenes).

darjr

I crit!
Ok, I'm on the webpage and they actually have a couple of theaters within an hour of me (I'm rural) that have this early. No mention of the cloth map. Is there a direct link to the page that shows it?

I'll be quite surprised if it's available out here.
It was a post by the movie social media. I’d call first to make sure.

Swedish Chef

Adventurer
Closest "Fan Event" theatre to me is in Buffalo, 2 hours and 1 international border away. Not really worth a cloth map. Although it does look pretty cool and I wouldn't mind having one. Oh well. :confused:

Stormonu

Legend
The cloth map from the Neverwinter games is quite different.

1679491422194.png

Remove ads