[UPDATED] Dragon+: An Official D&D iOS App

Dragon Magazine on iOS apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

Dragon Magazine on iOS

apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

View attachment 68157

DaveDash

Explorer
Fast and solid are two things I never associate with Windows.

Lol, we're not in 1998 any more.

Anyway I have owned/own all three devices and I am very happy with the performance of my windows phone. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over it here.

KentDT

Explorer
Is your iPad's home region set to Japan? For iTunes and your credit card and such?

Hey, sorry, I had to go to work for a bit. But, you're right, I am using a US account (so my original post probably wasn't much help) but I also noticed that Dargrimm was able to find it after trying again. Probably just an effect of being so new, hadn't gone through the system yet.

By the way, Jester Canuck, you're the guy who wrote "Jester David's How-to Guide to Fantasy Worldbuilding", right? Great book and resource. Got it from Amazon and just wanted to thank you and recommend it to everyone.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
When something is free, you are the product.

For now this seems like an ad for their products. Maybe later they will have more content. I wonder if they will keep up with crunch once they have the info they need. Cause they didn't keep up when people paid for content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Talmek

Explorer
I'm cautiously optimistic regarding the release of Dragon+. I just finished reading the articles section and while not really having much in the way of useful information in terms of actually playing the game (as goldomark stated it seemed more like an ad for all D&D products) it was much more polished and interactive than I would have expected. With any hope subsequent issues of the magazine will be just as polished but more applicable to the game itself.

Hey, sorry, I had to go to work for a bit. But, you're right, I am using a US account (so my original post probably wasn't much help) but I also noticed that Dargrimm was able to find it after trying again. Probably just an effect of being so new, hadn't gone through the system yet.
I had to search by "Wizards of the Coast" to find it as well. It likely needs a few more downloads/ratings before it's visible under a search for "dragon".

By the way, Jester Canuck, you're the guy who wrote "Jester David's How-to Guide to Fantasy Worldbuilding", right? Great book and resource. Got it from Amazon and just wanted to thank you and recommend it to everyone.
That's me. Glad you liked it.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
When something is free, you are the product.

For now this seems like an add for their products. Maybe later they will have more content. I wonder if they will keep up with crunch once they have the info they need. Cause they didn't keep up when people paid for content.

You've gotten very predictable. At this point, I can't recall you ever saying anything positive, and we can always guarantee you will find some way, some how, to spin anything as a negative. Here is some free content? You crap on it. So...what's the point anymore? Do you like the game enough to play it? If so, why don't you talk about what you like enough to be playing it? If you don't like it enough to play it...why post anymore about it?

Shasarak

Banned
Banned
Ok, it took me a while to download the app after foolishly searching for "Dragon+" and a while longer to figure out how to open the Magazine, but yeah it is looking great.

Honestly the best thing to come out since the PHB.

werecorpse

Adventurer
I am underwhelmed. Maybe it's like the digital dragons of the 4e era ( never read one) but it's got nothing on the old Dragon magazine. Still something is better than nothing

Remove ads

Remove ads