• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Updated] Pathfinder: Giantslayer (Checking for Interest)

Fenris

Adventurer
What Scotley, Kaodi and Shayuri said. It would be hard to pass this up, especially as Scotley mention with the classic theme. i fear I too am interested.

I've downloaded and skimmed the Giantslayer Player's Guide. I'm still interested in playing. My first instinct was to gravitate toward druid or ranger, but I'm probably going to end up tilting more toward a melee combatant. Barbarian, maybe. I've never played one before, ever, so that could be fun. And has the added bonus of not having to worry about spell selection during character creation. Mo' simple is mo' better for me right now.

I realize we're not supposed to be talking about talking about character creation yet. Sorry. Just trying to clarify that I intend to leave open for others what I consider to be the cherry roles (druid and ranger) in this campaign.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I got a chance to play with the PRD race builder rules for a short game a friend ran. It was pretty neat, I made a classic lizardman. My wife has already told me for the next game she wants to play as Groot, so we're coming up with some kind of treant-like race for her.
I just got the first book of this AP in the mail. It looks pretty cool! I'm going to follow this for a bit and see what cool races you guys come up with =)

Remove ads