[Utterly OT but funny] Axis of Just as Evil

RiggsWolfe

First Post
I edited out the politics instead of closing the thread. C'mon, you should know better!

- Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

LostSoul

Adventurer
Mr. Grimm said:
And I always thought Little Bush reminded me of Afred E Newman but I heard the other day that on a list headed up by George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and the like, Bush landed the 10 of most attractive men. The world is just weird.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodesiac."

The guy who said that sure needed something to help him out.

Zappo

Explorer
This is funny AND I'm betting that either the political comments die out immediately, or it won't live through page 3.

Bass Puppet

First Post
L.M.A.O.

I edited out the politics instead of closing the thread. One more political comment from anyone and closed goes the thread! And then people will be mad at you, 'cause this thing is just plain funny.

- Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Re: L.M.A.O.

Bad Bass Puppet and RiggsWolfe for bringing politics into this!

I want the thread to stay open so more people can see the link...

Bass Puppet

First Post
L.M.A.O.

CRGreathouse said:
Bad Bass Puppet and RiggsWolfe for bringing politics into this!

I want the thread to stay open so more people can see the link...

Although I was only tring to point the finger in the right direction I knew someone was going to turn me in. :(

Hey, don't I get any point for apologizing before hand?

T. Underbridge

First Post
Now, I'm not trying to turn this into a political debate but...

Amerikkka sucks! Bush is dumb!! Allah is great!!! Amreeka is the nation of the Satans! Why you cancel "Freaks & Geeks"?!?! Amereekan racists gave half-orcs the shaft!!!!!11

Seriously though, I didn't think that "Axis of Evil" satire was all that special. I guess there's no accounting for taste. A better story from the same website was this: ENRON CEO QUITS TO JOIN NIGERIAN FIRM, ASKS YOUR ASSISTANCE, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Satirewire, cool. Full credit to them then. I thought it sounded a little like the Onion but couldn't find it there.

And yes, let's not get all political, this is just in fun.:)

Remove ads