Uziel kills Kento

Lucias

First Post
The blind seer travels from his glad seeking an opponent of second tier or below.

Uziel the Sightless, Oracle of the Seven Pillars
Yellow Belt 1
Record:
3-2
Powers:Sig Style: Northstar
Fist of Fury
Dojo Style: Hammer

Yen:6

OOC: As usual, I'll be on and off most of the evening. I'm up for a good, flavorful fight, so bring it on!

Last edited:

We can resume our earlier fight:

Kento Saighami
Copper Sash 0
Fight Record: 1-2
Yen: 1
Abilities:
Signature Style: West Wind
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x1)

I find your spouse to be lickspittle, your graveyard to be laughable, and your leg to be forgettable.

Your girlfriend is something to laugh about and your tomb shall be filled soon enough-although when I'm done people will probably be looking for one of your legs.

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
Ah, yes... I would like that...

I find your presence to be jaded, your sky to be ill-kept, and your training to be misused.

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
The laughing jester approaches.

"Oh, I shall judge this match, oh yes!"

"How does one ill-keep the sky? A laughable graveyard is funny, yes 'tis, but misued training is so hilarious! Uziel wins the insult rounds, and so may choose the style and length of the match."

"Furthermore, the pink elephants have decreed this match to take place at the city north of the Sweetwater Swamp on the night of the lizard."

Lucias

First Post
OOC: 4 Flag Speed Match, if there are no objections....

Uziel listens closely to his opponents breathing and the movement of the air around him. He takes to the air in a great leap, coming down on top of Kento with a hard elbow drop which twists into a roundhose kick. He lands in a silent, tight defensive stance awaiting Kento's reply.

The ki-rin leaps on top of the savanna; silences the terror of the spirit!

The sneaky hammer assaults the steppes; dodges the gaze of the wyrm!

Kento sees Uziel's move and by the time he attacks Kento is not there, Kento aims a punch towards Uziel's back as he lands, hoping to throw him off guard.

graydoom

First Post
"Oh, even a sneaky hammer cannot bypass the gaze of one who knows it well."

The jester takes out one small, white ball, and begins to juggle it, slowly moving it between his two hands with looping motions.

1 point Uziel
1 ball Uziel, 0 balls Kento

Lucias

First Post
"Hah! I see you're trying to attack using the hammer! Perhaps when I open my own dojo I will teach you to use it properly!"

Uziel catches Kento's arrow-like punch between his armpit and bicep and proceeds to pull the retreating Kento closer while delivering a lightning-fast kick to his neck.

The thunder annihilates the canyon; conceals the tempest of the arrow!

graydoom

First Post
"Oh, a thunder's stab negated, and chopstick flipping, over even arrow. I see it, yes I do!"

Another ball appears in the jester's hand, this one a golden hue. It and the single white ball begin to move at a faster pace through his hands.

1 point Kento
1 ball Uziel, 1 ball Kento

Remove ads