From the Hebrew myth, here is the creator: Yahweh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him
What do the Jews have to do with this story?! The god of the Old Testament is merciless because THE DAMN WHOLE WORLD was a ruthless and cruel place at the time. What is the point of a specific people?!
I'm not the one who decided to go there. These are anti-Semetic tropes, consciously or unreflectively.

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him
Maybe it has, but it has been done. Though I guess it depends on how you define evil.

To be honest, that is not something I would do. I would probably have gods generally be unaligned in D&D alignment.
When James Wyatt made a Montheist God for 3E in Deities & Demigods, he went with True Neutral covering all Domains and Alignments for worshipers. Thought that was clever, and avoided going anywhere weird.

Warpiglet-7

From the pit of the 9th
What do the Jews have to do with this story?! The god of the Old Testament is merciless because THE DAMN WHOLE WORLD was a ruthless and cruel place at the time. What is the point of a specific people?!

You are failing to distinguish between Hebrew and Christian symbolism and culture. They were/are not one and the same.

Secondly, the numbers you propose are absurd rot the point of not being useful as a game construct.

Your purpose here clearly was to slap a LE label on the Hebrew God and then do a not convincing “who me?”

I guess if this was a serious critique being “triggered” might be a response but you’re so deliberate in that purpose I don’t think most would actually have that reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads