• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, The World Under Dragonfire - Calling all players!

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, sorry, havn't the time to go on the net for a short time... unusual of me, but it's happen.

Gortag is not a very original. His sunder is useless, his option is getting low :) So, for now, he is healthy enough to continue figthing.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Question. I could make Sssarendor the shadow wyrm who held Eleth as a slave (it makes some sense, as he would have been powerful enough to rule the entire area from the ascension on). That might make some interesting story interaction between me and Zazz'k. If that won't mess up the story I'll do that (I'll wait for a response here before I post IC).

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
That would work. And you would also know that he is scary beyond all reason and imagination. Many of the traps around his lairs are those that blast the intruder with negative energy. He has well over three dozen offspring, very powerful in their own right, as well as hundreds of half-dragon children. He also has fifty dragonkith (normal people that supplicate themselves to a dragon and gain some draconic abilities, it's a PrC in the Draconomicon), as well as many shadow-tainted dragonkin in his stronghold. He's a scary, scary dragon. The only reason you did escape is that you were tending to out of his outer-lying strongholds at the time. It would take people with many, many more skills and much experience to infiltrate Sssarendor's personal lair.

You would also know Guran, one of the Sssarendor's sons that was born in the camps of the resistance when his preganant mother's caravan was captured.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Experience Points!!

Now, some people have been with us longer... and everyone has fought different stuff, so XP is not going to be entirely equal. Everyone started off with 56,000XP. Please put your XP under your class on your character sheet.

Grim - 4080
Alyshia - 3078
Gortag - 3925 (that half-dragon was particularly nasty)
Eleth - 2260
Zass'sk - 2925
Zykovian - 4120

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Gortag, nope I forgot. You can take off... I believe it is... man I think you got hit at least 10 times or so, so call it 30 or something.

Nac Mac, which changes did you want to make?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Nac Mac Feegle, you know Thomas Hobbes in real life, yes? Could you tell him that the Puppy Kicking PC game is back on and he needs to check into the new OOC thread? Thanks a bunch. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads