• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, The World Under Dragonfire - Calling all players!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yeah, they were there, they did their thing, and then they left. Quick in and out. Hunt for pieces of dead god, pause to slay a dragon, go back to god-hunting, all in a day's work.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Yeah, they were there, they did their thing, and then they left. Quick in and out. Hunt for pieces of dead god, pause to slay a dragon, go back to god-hunting, all in a day's work.

And yet . . . so casual sounding ;)

Keia

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I'd like to sign on as an alternate in this game if you'll have me. I'm looking around for another couple of games to keep me busy. This looks like good fun.

I'm wanting to run a similar style of game for some friends.

Thank you,
GW

Dark Nemesis

First Post

Wow... that makes my character sound cooler than what she is.

Isida, I don't know if you saw, but I just edited my post for Alyshia accordingly, instead of posting a second time. Is that okay?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads