Vecna: Nest of the Eldritch Eye

WotC Vecna: Nest of the Evil Eye--Deets On The Prequel Adventure

Faolyn

(she/her)
But they all speak so highly of you.

Seriously, guys, it’s just a little bonus PDF to promote pre-orders. It’s not that important! Don’t fret so.
Yeah, but it's the idea that it's going away after this. Someone who gets into D&D next year will never be able to get it.

pukunui

Legend
Yeah, but it's the idea that it's going away after this. Someone who gets into D&D next year will never be able to get it.
I thought I read somewhere - possibly here on EN World - recently that they've changed their minds and will be offering the prelude adventure for sale later on; meaning that preordering now just gets you the extra content for free.

EDIT: Found it! According to this thread, it was mentioned during the Garycon preview that the Nest of the Eldritch Eye will be available as a separate purchase for $4.99 from May 21st.

Last edited:

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Weird, I did the bundle, physical and digital but doing so takes me off the dndbeyond page and I haven’t received the link for the adventure yet as I would think I would IF the 2 sites link together. I might have to reach out and ask.

Got it, had to find my email which had the activation key link to drop into dndbeyond.

Remove ads