• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Very Quick! Very Urgent! Suggest new name for EN World Player's Journal

By the way, don't hesitate to email me with submission ideas for the magazine. I just graduated from college on Monday, so I was busy for the past couple of weeks and wasn't able to touch base with any of the contributors, but now that I'm (desperately) trying to get enough money to pay for living on my own, I'm rather free to discuss article ideas.

Send submission ideas to RangerWickett at hotmail. Russ, I think some time we need to put up an updated ENWorld XXX* site, with info on the magazine and on submissions.

*"XXX" is a placeholder, not the actual title. Or is it?

BEKirby

First Post
How 'bout...

Of course, late to the thread, but that doesn't stop me from suggesting:

EN World Picayune

Just because we don't have enough periodicals with "Picayune" in the title.

/got nothin'

Steverooo

First Post
ENWorld (Placeholder) Magazine:

So, who's publishing it, now? Or are we still waiting for the big announcement, on that? (If so, when can we expect to see it?)

RangerWickett, I sentya two submissions, way back when, and didn't hear anything since then... "Racial Background Skills", and "Ten Essentials". You still have first dibs on those, as I haven't submitted them elsewhere, yet... Didja receive them?

Thank you for the congratulations.

Ashy, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. We still plan to use the articles that were submitted previously, and from what I understand we're going to be continuing with 'issue 5' not 'issue 1.'

Steverooo, I have those articles, I've just been out of the loop with the magazine, what with us going on hiatus and me having school concerns. It probably will be a couple days before I get caught up on replying to everyone, since I'm stuck with dial-up again instead of my university's oh-so-wonderful DSL connections.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads