• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vigwyn's The Transmuter's Last Touch [IC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
ControlFreak said:
"Hey hey!" Cyrus says quietly to Norbit, "here he comes now. For a second there I thought I was going to have to hold you back.

Cyrus turns to Zazz, "So my good elf, what can ye tell us?"

"Bah!" Norbrit bellows. "Ye could've tried! Anyway, what'r ye got, Elf?"

Rhun

First Post
Zazz quickly divulges everything he has seen and heard to his companions. After telling the story, he continues on. "We may find ourselves some allies in this, as it seems that at least 'G'nurken' and 'Idruma' might like to escape this place. Not that I'm much for trusty one of these stinky lizard-kin.

ControlFreak

First Post
Cyrus, HP 16 (max)

Cyrus says, "Ahh, but if we help them we may be condemning their kobold families to death. That is disturbing, yet not disturbing at the same time. It is very strange to be caring about kobold lives. I vote we flip a coin and let the outcome choose our course of action. Heads we help the kobolds, tails we kill 'em all!" He eagerly smiles, reaching into his belt pouch for a coin that seems particularly lucky, all the time shaking his head up and down to Zazz. "Good idea, yes?"

Rhun

First Post
Zazz shrugs. "Kill them or help them. I really rather indifferent at this point." THe elf turns to consider Norbit. "What do you think, my stone-headed friend?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Zazz shrugs. "Kill them or help them. I really rather indifferent at this point." THe elf turns to consider Norbit. "What do you think, my stone-headed friend?"

"Well I think it's the dumbest thing me ever heard!" Norbrit makes no attempt at being quiet. "Who ever heard o' helpin' a durned yippin' kobold?"

ControlFreak

First Post
Cyrus, HP 16 (max)

Cyrus pulls a coin out of his pouch, "This is it! I think this is the luckiest coin I have. Wait .. we're not flipping the coin? Ok .. I'm good with killing the kobolds."

Rhun

First Post
Avaxasir shrugs his shoulders again. "I'm fine with that. As previously stated, I wouldn't trust one of the little lizard-rats anyway."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Avaxasir shrugs his shoulders again. "I'm fine with that. As previously stated, I wouldn't trust one of the little lizard-rats anyway."

"Right. Let's be on with it then," Norbrit says. "Unless ye got some more ponderin' t'do, 'course." Norbrit walks away sluggishly, shaking his head and mumbling to himself. "Blasted Elf, always ponderin' sumptin'."

doghead

thotd
Laz places a gentle hand on his short companion's shoulder.

"Hold a minute my stout companion. Cyrus's idea is not without merit," the crafty mage states softly. A smile plays across his features as he looks over to include the others. "Kobolds are somewhat notorious for being devious and underhand, and the lingering magical effects make the territory even more ... unpredicatable.

"An ally who knows the territory could be useful. Even if only temporarily.

"I'm sure that there are enough to keep your good axe busy," he adds, once more to Norbitt.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Bah! Rats with scales is all they is." Norbrit is obviously repulsed at the thought of siding with them, even for a minute. "I don't like it! Nope, don't like it one bit!" he screams. "But fine, do what ye will an' flip yer durned coin, but don' ye dare be surprised when I be tellin' ye 'I told ye so.'"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads