[Vile] Puppy-Kicking PCs at Work, part 2

Telsar

First Post
Flashback, Madame Brie’s whorehouse

Loni eye’s flutter a bit, obviously taken aback at hearing that Beatrice has talked about their intimate times together. But as Beatrice starts to answer Accalon’s question, Loni smiles and grabs Bea’s arm, stopping her, saying “It’s better to show him than tell him…”, then looking to the warrior with a wry grin, adding “and we’ve never tried it with three before. But you can try to squeeze in.” With that, the two girls kiss, clearly very familiar with one another, and neither objects when Accalon joins in.

After a very enjoyable couple hours are spent, Beatrice says “It will be dark soon. Brie will want us out there.” She sighs heavily, then kisses Accalon one last time, saying “But I’ll still be dreaming.” Both girls dry themselves and Accalon off, then get dressed, but as Beatrice leaves, Loni lags behind saying “I’ll be right there, Bea.” After the door has closed, Loni wraps her arms around Accalon’s neck. With a serious look, she says “This… respect we have for each other. I need to know. I need to know if it means we’ll always tell each other the truth. It’s alright if it doesn’t. There are sometimes good reasons to keep secrets. But if it does, um… well, I guess I’m asking if there’s something you want to tell me.” Her touch is soft, caressing Accalon’s face, but her face remains very serious.

Current, traveling through the forest north of Taeirn

Girdra says to her new friend “Oh no. This stupid man’s place, it’s very well protected. But I know a deal he’s making, outside his place. A deal of potions for gold, and you could take both. The men buying the potions, they do know how to fight, but none are as strong as you.”

At the mention of buying her potions, Girdra stops. She looks in Alicia’s bag, does a quick count of how much is there, then slips off her backpack. She says “As for healing, just save some of those nuts, and you can eat those to feel better if you get hurt.” Although Alicia feels completely healed now, after eating about half of the nuts, they did taste awfully good, and it will be hard to resist eating the rest. Alicia almost looks forward to getting hurt again, the taste of those nuts were just that good.

“Now let’s see what I have here. For the amount of coins you have, I can give you…” she pulls out 4 vials from her backpack. She says “Now, don’t use any of these until you need to. This one that looks brown and oily, rub that on your skin when you want to make you skin tougher. These other three have to be drunk. This red one will make you stronger, and these two green ones: they might help, they might not with you being so big. They’ll make you harder to spot. It will be useful when you’re sneaking up on the potion deal, and when you’re getting out of town, but you still might be seen. So be careful. So, you want these 4 for your bag of coins? With them, they should help you get lots more.”

[OOC In case Serpenteye wants to know, that’s an oil of Barkskin, a potion of Bull’s Strength, and 2 potions of Camouflage (From Masters of the Wild, gives +10 to Hide) ]

[Waiting on Fangor to continue the fight outside Boone’s]

Cepter

First Post
Sunedilar spares a single disgusted glance down at the filth now attempting to stick him to the ground before moving forward as best he can, attempting to close the distance and move closer to the priestess as she closes on the soon to be dead Sorcerer. He whip[s the chain out trying to ignore the sticking of cloth to his arms as he whips the weapon towards his foe's kidney.

(OOC: Moving to attack range and attacking, which I believe would be a charge move in my current half move state)

Last edited:

Telsar

First Post
Darn. Only just realized I didn't include the updated map on my last post with the combat. Had it done, just forgot to post it :( If anyone who has posted (Cepter, BS, and Isida, I think) wants to edit based on it, please do.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Accalon Darcanda: Human/Male (Unholy Warrior)

As Accalon reassuring holds his beloved Loni his face mimics the seriousness of hers but with a touch of sadness, “Yes, we will always tell each other the truth, dearest, their are many things I want to tell you, and many things I will tell you when the time is right… It’s my respect and admiration towards you that makes such things necessary, my desire to protect you is second to none.”

Accalon looks for reassurance in her blue eyes before he leans down and kisses her one more time.

OOC: Assuming his words reassured her… Or she at least looked the part.

After the kiss Accalon looks upon Loni with an inquisitive glance, “I guess I should ask you the same… Is something you want to tell me?”

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Telsar said:

Girdra says to her new friend “Oh no. This stupid man’s place, it’s very well protected. But I know a deal he’s making, outside his place. A deal of potions for gold, and you could take both. The men buying the potions, they do know how to fight, but none are as strong as you.”

At the mention of buying her potions, Girdra stops. She looks in Alicia’s bag, does a quick count of how much is there, then slips off her backpack. She says “As for healing, just save some of those nuts, and you can eat those to feel better if you get hurt.” Although Alicia feels completely healed now, after eating about half of the nuts, they did taste awfully good, and it will be hard to resist eating the rest. Alicia almost looks forward to getting hurt again, the taste of those nuts were just that good.

“Now let’s see what I have here. For the amount of coins you have, I can give you…” she pulls out 4 vials from her backpack. She says “Now, don’t use any of these until you need to. This one that looks brown and oily, rub that on your skin when you want to make you skin tougher. These other three have to be drunk. This red one will make you stronger, and these two green ones: they might help, they might not with you being so big. They’ll make you harder to spot. It will be useful when you’re sneaking up on the potion deal, and when you’re getting out of town, but you still might be seen. So be careful. So, you want these 4 for your bag of coins? With them, they should help you get lots more.”

[OOC In case Serpenteye wants to know, that’s an oil of Barkskin, a potion of Bull’s Strength, and 2 potions of Camouflage (From Masters of the Wild, gives +10 to Hide) ]

Alicia takes the bottles and looks at them sceptically, the thought of spending all those shiny moneys for such small magics doesn't appeal to her (they don't even glow or nuthin'...) but maybe it would help her get more money later. If there are so many little men there she might need the extra edge.

[ooc: It's a great deal, thanks :).]

"So, this one for strength, this one for skin, and these ones for sneaking... Hmm, I guess I take them." She noisily sucks some pieces of nut out of her teeth and grins. "The little men better beware."

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Seeing the man in the corner of the street draw a weapon, Aligor just nods, showing he doesn't wanna fight a puny human as him.

Spying the two 'not so sneaky men' behind the wagon, Aligor grins. He stays where he is, with cover from the alleyway. Taking his newly gained Urgrosh, and strapping it back to his back, he quickly grabs his bow, aims, and shoots at the rear man, just as it tries to walk by.

Comp Shortbow +5, 1d6+3, x3 minus whatever for cover/concealment
OOC - Might as well try to get my licks in now, as it's about to be at least 3 on one...

Oh yeah, Bane waits for something to chew on...

Telsar

First Post

Loni returns Accalon’s kiss, and smiles at him, but with a touch of the same sadness he’s showing. She says “I know you’ll protect me. And I know you’ll do what you think is right, and… I would never tell a professional how to do his job.”

She hugs Accalon, then backs off a bit, her smile diminishing to a more serious look once again. “A professional warrior is what you are, who solves problems, especially with those he doesn’t like, with his strong arms and sword. Not with money. I guess my secret, one I probably shouldn’t share, is that I think you lied to us. Or… exaggerated, at least, how you expect your dream to come about.” She smiles a bit again saying “Our dream, I mean, its our dream now. And you’re right, maybe the time isn’t right for me to know what your plans are.” During this she has walked towards the door, and now she looks at him and says “I just have to trust you, Accalon. And I want to. Very much.” With that, she turns to leave.

Girdra and Alicia soon leave the forest and make their way for the city. As they approach, Alicia, being taller, notices something before the dwarf does. At the edge of town, there seems to be a battle of some sort taking place. Numerous mounted guards, at least a dozen, are fighting some more common looking individuals. Those who aren’t engaged with the guards seem to be tearing down small wooden structures and brightly painted banners, and basically running around in a drunken state, causing damage for no apparent reason. Well, except for the reason that they seem to be enjoying their chaos and their fights with the guards.

Current, Outside Boone’s Antiques

Lydia moves down the street, trying to catch sight of the wizard now fighting behind the crystal shop, making at as far as a wagon in front of the shop.

[Lydia moves to E5 with her delayed action]

Aligor fires his arrow at a sneaking man, and despite the cover of the pony-pulled wagon, his arrow finds his mark, hitting the man in the shoulder. Both sneaky individuals give up trying not to be seen, and rush around the wagon towards the dwarf, drawing short swords. Aligor realizes one of them, not the one he hit with an arrow, is a girl with a red-tinted ponytail, and he recognizes her as Hex’s “girlfriend” from the previous day, Leeza. Both she and the man with an arrow in him run towards him, the man reaching him in hand-to-hand range, but Leeza stops halfway, apparently confused by something as she looks around in a bewildered fashion. Bane, seeing someone threatening his master, lunges at the man and bites down hard on his leg.

[Aligor rolled 19+5=AC 24, hit. Damage rolled 3+3=6. Bane rolled 15+2=AC 17 hit, did 2 points of damage]

The two men T’aria is following are now approaching where Sunedilar, Accalon, and the wizard Azallin are all standing, behind the crystal shop. Accalon sees them as he knew they were coming, but Sunedilar doesn’t. As they approach stealthily, they veer a bit, apparently heading around to get behind Sunedilar.

[The two sneaking mean are now 10 feet north of A09 on the map. Stopping here since I’m hoping GFA is back from GenCon :) ]

[Characters by initiative, damage:
T’aria, unhurt (probably; she’s at HPs: 5/13 with no healing)
Sundilar, unhurt
Hectaras, unhurt
Azallin, hurt
Accalon, HPs:29/32
Lydia, HPs:10/20
Aligor, HPs:27/37
Bane, unhurt
Men with short swords, unhurt
Man on Aligor, very hurt
Leeza, unhurt]

Serpenteye

First Post
Telsar said:

Girdra and Alicia soon leave the forest and make their way for the city. As they approach, Alicia, being taller, notices something before the dwarf does. At the edge of town, there seems to be a battle of some sort taking place. Numerous mounted guards, at least a dozen, are fighting some more common looking individuals. Those who aren’t engaged with the guards seem to be tearing down small wooden structures and brightly painted banners, and basically running around in a drunken state, causing damage for no apparent reason. Well, except for the reason that they seem to be enjoying their chaos and their fights with the guards.

Alicia crouches down behind some convenient tree or bush, making a hushing gesture to Girdra and whispering, "Look there, the little men are fighting. Stupid nice men, now we can sneak past and guards will come here and not to the shop-place."
Unless Girdra objects she will back down into the forest and take another route into town under the cover of the trees.

Remove ads