Vin Diesel's D&D Birthday Cake

It's well known that the actor Vin Diesel is a Dungeons & Dragon fan. He had his 48th birthday this week, and his birthday cake clearly shows his love for the hobby. The cake depicts three books based on the D&D 3rd Edition design - the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual.

It's well known that the actor Vin Diesel is a Dungeons & Dragon fan. He had his 48th birthday this week, and his birthday cake clearly shows his love for the hobby. The cake depicts three books based on the D&D 3rd Edition design - the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual.

vin.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
This thread got sidetracked quickly from wishing Vin a happy birthday with a awesome cake, to X Files conspiracy theories and now talk of our social media-centric day and age.

How bout we just wish a guy a happy birthday and leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Really, I am surprised that no one has even discussed the important issues.

What flavor is the cake on the inside, and what does the icing taste like?

/drool

neobolts

Explorer
I would feel terrible carving into a cake this pretty. Also, I welcome our cake-spiracy overlords with open arms. This cake is amazing!

mouselim

First Post
Awesome cake...oh, by the way, Vin has publicly proclaimed his interest in the game...nothing wrong with him getting a cake as such...I would love it too :)

Xavian Starsider

First Post
(And, by the way, WotC, if you're reading this, my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. If you send me a cake that looks like a stack of D&D books, I'll totally post a photo of it online. Make mine 5th edition, though.)

And then he gets a delicious and intricately designed photo realistic D&D cake....4th edition.

Remove ads

Remove ads