• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vin Diesel's D&D Birthday Cake

It's well known that the actor Vin Diesel is a Dungeons & Dragon fan. He had his 48th birthday this week, and his birthday cake clearly shows his love for the hobby. The cake depicts three books based on the D&D 3rd Edition design - the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual.

It's well known that the actor Vin Diesel is a Dungeons & Dragon fan. He had his 48th birthday this week, and his birthday cake clearly shows his love for the hobby. The cake depicts three books based on the D&D 3rd Edition design - the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual.

vin.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
This thread got sidetracked quickly from wishing Vin a happy birthday with a awesome cake, to X Files conspiracy theories and now talk of our social media-centric day and age.

How bout we just wish a guy a happy birthday and leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Really, I am surprised that no one has even discussed the important issues.

What flavor is the cake on the inside, and what does the icing taste like?

/drool

neobolts

Explorer
I would feel terrible carving into a cake this pretty. Also, I welcome our cake-spiracy overlords with open arms. This cake is amazing!

mouselim

First Post
Awesome cake...oh, by the way, Vin has publicly proclaimed his interest in the game...nothing wrong with him getting a cake as such...I would love it too :)

Xavian Starsider

First Post
(And, by the way, WotC, if you're reading this, my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. If you send me a cake that looks like a stack of D&D books, I'll totally post a photo of it online. Make mine 5th edition, though.)

And then he gets a delicious and intricately designed photo realistic D&D cake....4th edition.

Remove ads

Remove ads