• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeten said:
Big Game Hunters who capture a feldori girl and an amaranthian nymph...sounds like slavers to me! While you were fighting what was I doing I wonder?
Entertaining the Tralgs?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yikes . . . I know I'm not doing that. Ouch! And what they do to my fur . . . bleh!!

So the story idea works? Guess we'll need some details on the 'group' from Rystil so that we can include them in the background.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yikes . . . I know I'm not doing that. Ouch! And what they do to my fur . . . bleh!!

So the story idea works? Guess we'll need some details on the 'group' from Rystil so that we can include them in the background.

Keia
Perhaps a group of slavers led by a depraved Low Praetorian Ex-Gladiator and a Narsleman Raider who hold illegal fights with kidnapped offworlders in a small colisseum built in the catacombs under Praetorianus.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Perhaps a group of slavers led by a depraved Low Praetorian Ex-Gladiator and a Narsleman Raider who hold illegal fights with kidnapped offworlders in a small colisseum built in the catacombs under Praetorianus.
Okay, . . . umm . . . that works . . . First rule of fight club . . . yeah.

I can work with that . . .

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OR . . . not that they're admitting it. Rather . . . its more like Bloodsport and the participants aren't willing.

Keia

Seeten

First Post
What am I, the Damsel in Distress thats fought over by the gladiators?

*chuckle*

I know I wasnt fighting in any Gladiatorial matches, my str and con are horrendous, no one would take it seriously. lol.

Seeten

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

Seems like a decent enough idea. I can imagine holding up the cards announcing who fights next, what round it is, serving drinks, but I am pretty sure they didnt kidnap me for my fighting potential. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads