Vote For Your Favorite RPG TALK Podcasts!

Over the last couple of weeks, we've been taking nominations for this year's Favourite RPG Podcast Poll. Last year we had 99 nominations; this year we have over 150! This poll is the final poll for the TALK category. The ACTUAL PLAY category poll can be found here. Talk podcasts include interviews, reviews, discussion, opinion, advice and (my favourite!) news. They cover a vast array of...

Vote For Your Favourite RPG TALK Podcast!

• +1 Forward

• Asians Represent!

• Behind the DM Screen

• Behold Her

• Bone, Stone, and Obsidian

• Creature Club Podcast

• Crit Academy

• Cypher Speak

• Design Doc

• DM’s Deep Dive

• Down With D&D

• Dungeons & Dubliners

• Edition Wars

• Effekt

• Ego Check With The Id DM

• Fear the Boot

• Gaming and BS

• GM Word of the Week

• Gnomecast

• Hall of Blue Illumination

• Happy Jack’s RPG

• Hearty Dice Friends

• Iconic Podcast

• Idle Red Hands

• Improvised Radio Theatre - With Dice

• Know Direction

• Lords of the Dungeon

• Manifest Zone

• Miskatonic University Podcast

• Modiphius Calling

• Monster Man

• Monsters & Multiclass

• Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk

• Mud & Blood

• Pandas Talking Games

• Plot Points

• Rifts & Rules

• Roleplay Rescue

• Spellburn

• Stop, Hack, and Roll

• System Mastery

• Tabletop Babble

• Tabletop Voices

• The Appendix N Book Club

• The Curators

• The Grognard Files

• The Onyx Pathcast

• The RPG Academy Film Studies

• The RPG Academy Show & Tell

• The Tome Show

• The Wandering DMs

• Total Party Thrill

• We Speak Common

• What Am I Rolling?

• What Would The Smart Party Do?

• World Anvil Worldbuilding Podcast

• 3T RPG Podcast

• The Rolistes Podcast

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Over the last couple of weeks, we've been taking nominations for this year's Favourite RPG Podcast Poll. Last year we had 99 nominations; this year we have over 150! This poll is the final poll for the TALK category. The ACTUAL PLAY category poll can be found here.

rpg_podcast.jpg

Talk podcasts include interviews, reviews, discussion, opinion, advice and (my favourite!) news. They cover a vast array of tabletop RPG related topics. In one you might be hearing a review of the latest D&D book, while another delves into old Call of Cthulhu adventures from the 80s. One might interview a famous game designer, while the next might offer advice on tricky gaming situations.

Can't see the poll? You need to be logged in to the website. Also, Tapatalk and similar mobile apps don't support polls.

Don't forget to also vote in the ACTUAL PLAY category!

You may vote for as many podcasts as you like. The poll will remain open for two weeks, closing on January 1st (New Year's Day!) -- the results will be announced in a January episode of Morrus Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk podcast with an article later.

Last year's winner of the Talk category was The Good Friends of Jackson Elias. You can see last year's Top Ten for both categories here. Previous winners are not eligible in the poll.

FAQ

Why wasn't [my favourite podcast] nominated?
Unfortunately, I have no insight into why you didn't nominate your favorite podcast. You can see the nomination thread here.

[A podcast] was nominated, but isn't in the poll. Double check it was nominated correctly (name, plus link to the actual podcast), and also check it isn't in the TALK category. If I've made a mistake, let me know ASAP so it can be added. Also double check name variations - sometimes they have the word "the" in front and sometimes they don't, so check both! Unfortunately, if it wasn't nominated correctly (name, plus link) then it isn't eligible this year.

The podcast is in the wrong category. I've tried my best to put them in the correct category just to make it easier to vote on, but occasionally I had to guess. All votes, whichever poll it is in, count though, so just be sure to vote for it wherever it is. Some fit into both categories, so I placed them in the one I thought they did more of, but don't worry about it - just find it and vote!

What about the [podcast network]? This is a poll of individual podcasts, not networks. Nominations needed to be for a specific podcast on that network, not the network as a whole. If you can't find your favourite podcast network, try looking for the names of some of their shows.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads