• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Voting Booth Hell :)

Eosin the Red

First Post
This is a repository to collect the problems of ENNIE voting booth irregularities, so that the process/procedure may be looked at - I ain't a mod and I ain't Morrus but I expect the odds of getting indivdual renumeration of a bad voting booth experience is something close to George Lucas calling me and stating that he needs me to re-write episodes I & II and pick the director of my choice to put them in the can.

Rather than gripe at the powers that be for something they have little power to affect - just detail what went wrong.

1. Around the fifth category - the booth suddenly decided that I had previously voted and kicked me off. Bummer for me. :(

diaglo

Adventurer
the load time for the next page was very slow for me. but i didn't hit reload or my back buttons due to the warnings on the vote page. eventually i got thru the whole process. i guess it took me on the best connection possible (i'm with the US gov't) a little over 5 minutes.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Huh. I had no problems at all. I probably spent 3 minutes, and that was because I was thinking carefully about my ratings. But I think I voted just a few minutes after the booth opened, so maybe there wasn't much traffic yet.

I think a 1-10 scale is far too wide to be meaningful, but that's not really a technological program. I mean, really, what's the difference between an 8 and a 9? If I were in charge I'd go to a 1-5 scale, or better yet, a word-based scale (terrible - poor - average - good - outstanding).

Conaill

First Post
Not quite as serious as a voting booth irregularity, but rather a graphics problem...

<Ok, problem fixed.>

Last edited:

Adlon

Mortality.net
My experience went flawlessly. No problems, on my 56K dialup to boot.

However, my Mortality Radio co-host was barred from voting, being told he had already voted. He uses AOL dial up.

Remove ads