W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Solange

First Post
OOC: Spell list is in my sig. It worked last time.

"Hello ma'am. And yes, these do look lovely. Think I'll take 'em this time. Not sure ya remember me, I talked wit ya a week er so ago while ya wer talkin' ta a friend 'bout creatures in the alleys. I'm lookin' inta that now, seems a little boy's bin missin', and we think there be a conection. Ya think ya know any more or could help me find yer friend who saw 'em?"

OOC:Solange's Diplomacy Check (1d20+5=24), and yes, she'll buy the earings. That might help, not that I need it with that roll :)

Wik

First Post
Thanks, Rae. Yer the bestest.

Corwyn: You can do your own rolling. Just use Invisible Castle For your rolls. And I do check it, so don't lemme catch ya cheating. ;)

The woman blinks twice, and then smiles at Solange. "Right! You were the one that believed me! Well, I haven't seen any of the buggers around, but I've heard more than a few stories! There's a bunch of 'em, though what they're doing, I have no clue. Talking to all sorts of disreputable folks. I have no clue. They were talking to Master Derris..." she leans forward, looking around anxiously. "Though you didn't hear it from me. He looks... nervous... which makes sense, if he's stupid enough to talk to those demonlings."

Wik

First Post
"Not a man you really want to inquire about. He was kicking around here, a while back. I think I saw him head up near master Rilithorne's, not that long ago... bright red hair, dirty-looking fella... be careful, missus... He's not a nice man."

Solange

First Post
Solange nods, "Thank ya ma'am."

Solange heads back to find the rest of her crew, where she sees Pendrake walking towards the docks. "Pendrake!, the Market's over this way!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: to Rea the judge: why cant i get a decent roll on invisible castle?

to Solange: I guess he was pretty cluless, wasn't he?

IC:

Pendrake is wandering about trying to catch some bit of informatin when he hears the priestess' voice calling to him. A that time he realizes he is headed to his old stomping ground and does an about face, that famous boyish grin lighting up on his countenance.

"Ja! I vas just going , uh, ...Ja!" With a slight shrug he walks quickly to Solange's side.

" I find nicht, information you find?"

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken is asking around Gather Info 1d20+6=26 trying to find out about the blacklillies interest in Hukk and where Hukk is or is headed, and the strange dealings in the night.

OOC Thank you for pointing that out, I'm just not that used to using invisi castle. :eek:

No real problem with the rolls...

Remove ads