Waning interest in expansions...

Gundark

Explorer
Just recently I have come to this realization myself. I own all the expansions for Arkham Horror. I'm not sure how many people have played that game with all the expansions....but wow that makes the game pretty dense (rule + time wise). I'm thinking like others have sadi, unless the expansion adds something that needed to be fixed, or really adds something that the game didn't have then I'm thinking I might give it a pass in the future.

EATherrian

First Post
Just recently I have come to this realization myself. I own all the expansions for Arkham Horror. I'm not sure how many people have played that game with all the expansions....but wow that makes the game pretty dense (rule + time wise). I'm thinking like others have sadi, unless the expansion adds something that needed to be fixed, or really adds something that the game didn't have then I'm thinking I might give it a pass in the future.

I have them all also but have only tried one big / one small expansion per game. Are you saying you've done all of them at once?!? That'd be amazing... masochistic but amazing.

Remove ads