• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Waning interest in expansions...

Gundark

Explorer
Just recently I have come to this realization myself. I own all the expansions for Arkham Horror. I'm not sure how many people have played that game with all the expansions....but wow that makes the game pretty dense (rule + time wise). I'm thinking like others have sadi, unless the expansion adds something that needed to be fixed, or really adds something that the game didn't have then I'm thinking I might give it a pass in the future.

EATherrian

First Post
Just recently I have come to this realization myself. I own all the expansions for Arkham Horror. I'm not sure how many people have played that game with all the expansions....but wow that makes the game pretty dense (rule + time wise). I'm thinking like others have sadi, unless the expansion adds something that needed to be fixed, or really adds something that the game didn't have then I'm thinking I might give it a pass in the future.

I have them all also but have only tried one big / one small expansion per game. Are you saying you've done all of them at once?!? That'd be amazing... masochistic but amazing.

Remove ads