• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer, The Darkness Within, Intro

Dragoon

First Post
The wounded beastman looks at the screaming madman and uses his crude wooden shield to parry the mighty blow of Klesivite warrior.

OCC, the Beastman did a successful parry.

Dragoon

First Post
The large emancipated looking beastman hefts his mighty notched great axe looking for more prey, spies Nicklaas and moves toward him and takes a swing with his axe. With a bellow and a vicious doward chop of its great axe towards Nicklaas...

OCC: ObiAndy, the beastman hits you, you may attempt a parry if you wish.

ObiAndy

First Post
Dragoon said:
The large emancipated looking beastman hefts his mighty notched great axe looking for more prey, spies Nicklaas and moves toward him and takes a swing with his axe. With a bellow and a vicious doward chop of its great axe towards Nicklaas...

OCC: ObiAndy, the beastman hits you, you may attempt a parry if you wish.

Nicklaas, quickly realizing the danger he is in, brings up his cutlass to parry the axe, succeeding. His arm aches, but Nicklaas regains his footing to return the blow.

Dragoon

First Post
The beastman howls in rage at Nicklaas's parry with his cutlass.

OCC
Code:
a| |t| | | | | | | |t|
b|t| | |t| |t| |t| | |
c| | |t| |T| |T| |W|W|
d|t| | | | | | | |W|W|
e| |t| | |f| |T| | | |
f| | | | | | | | |L| |
g|t| |T| | | | |L| |t|
h| |b| |T| |G|L| | | |
i|t|t| | | | |N| |t| |
j| | |t|b| |t| |t|F| |
k|t| |H| | |t| | | |t|
l| |t| | |t| |t| |t| |
m| |J| | |t| | |R| | |
n|t|O| |t| |t| |t| |t|
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

W= Woodpile (cover, must climb to move through)
G= Large Beastman (Init = 32)
b= Small Beatsman (Init = 44)
T= Tent (difficult terrain)
t= Tree (cover, impassible terrain)
L= Fallen Tree (cover, difficult terrain)
f= Firepit (difficult terrain, 1d3 wound damage)
J=Jotunn (Init 23)
H=Hans (Init 32)
N=Nicklaas (Initiative=38) 
F=Felix (Init 41)
O=Orwin (Init 35)
R=Ravandil (Init 48)
-10% on BS more than 5 squares away)
Characters start on rows m or n

Jotunn you are up.

Asmor

First Post
Jotunn remains hunkered down, using the tree for cover, and periodically looks back to make sure Orwinn is still behind him.

scranford

Explorer
Felix

Felix on his action moves to h-10 and lets loose a crossbow bolt. Then he drops the crossbow, and draw his hand weapon (OOC Sorry I don't have my character sheet with me, and can't remember what weapon I bought)

Dragoon

First Post
scranford said:
Felix on his action moves to h-10 and lets loose a crossbow bolt. Then he drops the crossbow, and draw his hand weapon (OOC Sorry I don't have my character sheet with me, and can't remember what weapon I bought)

OCC, Your hand weapon is a longsword. Also go ahead and make your attack your as well.

ObiAndy

First Post
Nicklaas, still reeling from the viscious blow from the beastman, regains his composure and, more cautious, strikes at the snarling beast to return the favor.

[sblock=Actions]
Nicklaas will take a Guarded Attack (full action) to strike.

Attack Roll=Miss

Until next turn, Nicklaas gets a +10% bonus to parry and dodge rolls.
[/sblock]

Remove ads